Hey EVERYBODY! Naughty love letters from Cheffie

I decided that rather than detract from the work of art that is the “love letters from Mullinator” thread, I’d start a new one.

So here we go: anyone who wants a steamy (or funny, or both) love note posted to them in this thread, post the phrase “Chef Troy, Get Me Cookin’!” and I’ll see what I can do.

Live a Lush Life
Da Chef

Ooh, ooh! Do I get to be the first?
Hey Chef Troy, pleeeeeze get me cookin’!

Hey, sweetie! You want a Danish with that coffee? – another custom design by the mind of Wally

Chef Troy, this is a toughie because I am soy-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, and (sigh) nut-free too…

But I would love if it you would pretty please with sugar on top get me cookin’ too!

Aw, Chef, after that hot picture you sent me I’m dreamin’ of you… or wait, maybe it’s the other way around. Anyway, Chef Troy, Get Me Cookin’!

Cheffy, you KNOW I’m always up for a good love story :wink:

Thanks for the smile this morning.
How do you feel about doing someone you don’t know?

Please, please, please (on my knees) please, please ~~ originally posted by GolfWidow

Now this is something I absolutely MUST have. Placing my order, sweetie, salivating in anticipation.

Madness takes it’s toll… So does New Jersey.

woooohoooo I’ve had Mully take me, so Cheffie you think you can get me cookin? It might take some doing, are you up to it? Or rather should I say HOW up to it are you? Get me cookin Cheffie.

** Sigh. So many men, so few who can afford me ** Original by Wally

I’ve learned that if someone says something unkind about me, I must live so that no one will believe it.

I’m getting in on this one before the deal expires (for once)!

I have over 2000 posts, dammit! Show some respect.
http://fathom.org/opalcat/showmerespect.jpg
O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

Mmmmmmm… My pot boileth over in anticipation… Let’s you and me get cookin’, baby!

Heck is where you go when you don’t believe in Gosh.

Can you smell what the Chief is cooking?
ah, what the hell…Chief Troy, get me cooking!

Profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate mother-fucker.

Chef hon, get me cookin! :slight_smile:

Oooooooohhhhhh, Cheffy! I absolutely adore your culinary delights, at least as far as I’ve been able to from your posts. Oh, it would truly warm this heart, if you could find the time to ‘get me cookin!’
<breathless with anticipation>
<just no liver, 'shrooms, or anchovies, dear. please.> :wink:

You are more than a human being, you are a human becoming.
Og Mandino

That’s my name, not a description. I am neither purple nor a bear. Okay, so I’m purple.<a true Wally original!>

Chef, come on you stud, get this boy a’cookin!

Just make yourself comfy while I shoot nuclear particles into your heart.
(Courtesy of Wally)

Sign me up for some cooookin’ lessons, cheffie baby! :::::: :purrrrrrrr:::::::::::

Chef, I realize that at one point, you said something about being attracted to me. That said, I do hope you’ll treat me like… Oh, say, a nice COLD breakfast cereal in this thread… As in, cook-me-not, thanks!

After all, we wouldn’t want to get Drainy jealous… :wink:

Yer pal,
Satan

Oooh, Chef! Cook me! Cook me!

Cristi, Slayer of Peeps

I made my husband join a bridge club. He jumps next Tuesday.

(title & sig courtesy of UncleBeer and WallyM7!)

Woo Hoo Cheffie!! Show me what you got cooking! Having had the benefit of your attention (lower right shoulder), I can’t wait to see what you have in store for me.

Work is fine for killin’ time, but it’s a shaky way to make a living.

Oh Cheffy, do me, do me…errr, I mean cook me, cook me :slight_smile: Please? UncleBeer, Wally and Mullinator all ignored my requests for sig lines, profiles and love letters. Please don’t leave me out in the cold too…

Shadowfox

“The dead have risen, and they’re voting Republican!” - Bart Simpson

Hey shadow fox, I’ll make you a isig line!
How about this:
“I’m just lookin’ out for you man. For all you know, that chic could be a bigger germ famr than that monkey in outbreak!”

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Hey, I kind of like that. Imagine that, I have the first official Lexicon sig line! Of course, I had to clean it up a little (you misspelled farm). Thank you Lexi, for thinking about me.

Shadowfox
"I’m just lookin’ out for you man. For all you know, that chic could be a bigger germ farm than that monkey in Outbreak!" - Courtesy of Lexicon