Hey, Gnarly Narly Dude, we're in here!

I’m inviting you in here ‘cause you’ve been around since last May and one might presume you’re old enough to know better than to (a) pick a fight in ATMB and (b) pick a fight with somebody who never did nothin’ to ya.

What, you’ve got some kinda problem with me? I’m always so mean to the poor widdle oldies, is that it? Care to point out which particular festering wound on your sweet tender body resulted from lazy1’s terrible swift sword? Oh, I see, it’s just pure altruism. You’re speaking up on behalf of all those poor oppressed oldbies out there, too frightened to speak, too terrorized by my ghastly Welcome Death Wagon to utter a peep of protest.

Well? We’re all waiting. Pitizens everywhere are sitting in their computer chairs, holding their collective breath, waiting for your slashing reply, waiting for the hemorrhaging flow of links to begin, for the awful truth of the lazy1@boltonlandingny.net Saturday Night Massacre of the Oldbies to come out. oh the humanity…

Hey gang.

Lets try something.

DNF it and lets see what happens.

Especially don’t feed it barbeque. These annoying little critters love barbeque.

(Apologies for double posting in the other thread but it’s warrented.)