Hi, everyone

Welcome! If you can last long enough you get a party! You will be baked and then there will be cake!

um…newbunny hasn’t been back to the thread since the OP. Did we scare him/her?

Pepsi or Coke?
Asterix or Tintin?
“Ketchup” or “catsup”?
Football or baseball?
Mac or Windows?

Inquiring minds want to know!

What’s a newsbunny? A rabbit in the headlines?

Well, only because you said please!

Newsbunny, do like movies about gladiators?

That was fast. (Bunnies run quick!)

Since the collective wit of SDMB has already chimed in, I’ll simply say “welcome and enjoy”, newsbunny!

Q

Newsbunny, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
:smiley:

“Hi Doctor Nick!!”

Ooh, looky! newsbunny started a thread a few days ago about pencils. E hasn’t vanished entirely!

Well hi!!

So you’ve been lurking for 15 years, newsbunny?

Then I needn’t tell you of the over-the-top kindness Dopers are capable of. (Did I just end a sentence with a preposition??? I think I did!!:))

Now that you’ve become “visible”, you have thousands of friends. Some of us may be better friends than others, but somehow we all manage to “hang together” when we interact or if there is a need.

This is the prime, A++++, Number One bulletin board (is that a good name anymore, y’all - we’re so much more than that!) on the net, and now that we know who you are, you are one of our friends as well. :slight_smile:

You probably don’t need to know that I have become mentally challenged, since you’ve lurked as long as you have, but I’d like to give you the “disclaimer” anyway: I’m bat-shit, okay? At times you might not understand me, because due to my dementia, I may assume you are on the same wavelength, but if it happens that I don’t make sense, don’t be reluctant to ask me to clarify. I appreciate it and I need it.

Also, I don’t mind jokes about me or my disease. The more I laugh at myself the better I feel. So have at it.

Have a great time here with me and my thousands of best friends, newsbunny!

All the best!

Quasimodem (or just Q, or Quasi if you wish)

That’s a 15 year lag-omorph. heheeeee

When you started lurking, I was 11 and barely knew what the internet was (much less message boards), although I harbored a vast appreciation for Oregon Trail.

Oh welcome, by the way. I’m relatively new as well. But I joined the same day I found out the board existed. I’m not big on lurking. I don’t mind making stupid newbie mistakes.

These are the reasons folks lurk. :rolleyes:

lol!

Hajimemashite newsbunny! Yoroshiku from Japan.

JpnDude

OMG, I didn’t realize I had so many replies here.

I can’t wait to get to know all of you.

The answer is to have I have seen a grown man naked is not NEARLY as often as I’d like.

Did you hear that?! Newsbunny needs a Nudebunny!

Newsbunny, Do you know Timothy Hoppitt, a reporter for the Daily Blade? He once wrote a story about seeing a lion in the woods.