Hi from a new member...

Hi from another newbie. Been lurking for 2 years or so.

No no, eerily oversized PUPILS. And it’s “Sacred Chalice of Riix.”

Hi, my name is matt_mcl, and I’ll be your queer geek.

I’m suddenly transported to about 1989, watching Kids In The Hall on cable.

Thanks, matt. You’re not so odd.

[whisper, whisper, whisper to NCB…]

:smack:

Oh! That meaning of queer. Man, am I embarrassed.

Hey there, Lwaxana! And I like your username. I always had a fondness for Mom Troi. She’s a nut, but at least she’s colorful.
And I’ll reiterated what NCB said - get thee to the Trek threads in Cafe Society! People will love you there, and accept you for who you are. Or at least make a lot of stupid panda jokes.

A hearty welcome to Mr. Mook, too, who has chosen a username that is not immediately obvious to me. 2 years, though? What were you waiting for?! :slight_smile:

Hello from yet another newbie. I was easily addicted, only lurking for about a week before my opioniated nature took over and I had to put my two cents in! :wink:

Hooray! Lots and lots of newbies. Welcome to you, too, CanadianVampyr!

Here, I’ve made you all some Imaginary Chocolate Chip Welcome Cookies. Help yourselves!

Hello from another newbie!

Hello, Lwaxana and welcome to the board. I’ll third the spastic NCB and the voluptious Kn*ckers on the Trek thing… we always welcome new blood. Er… I mean they. I’m still rather new myself. :slight_smile:

By the way, your user name is the only reason I even opened this thread. Day or two my foot. :smiley:

What kind of dispenser do you use?

And why am I known as spastic? Jebus! Post 47 times in one hour is someone else’s Trek thread, and suddenly I’m the spastic one? :dubious: DS-9 lover. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually there are two things you (you as in all new posters here) need to know. Exgineer told you the first one. Without further ado, the second.

Watch out for that Exgineer character. :dubious: :smiley:

Umm…okay. At least you were warned. :slight_smile: You do seem to have a cute personality.

Trying desperately to reconcile cute with the name Lwaxana and sagging breasts …and failing

:muttering: …always knew that big guy was some kind of perv…

:wink:

Oh! And, welcome to all the other newbies! :slight_smile:

Pft… what do you know about quality Trek programming, Boy with no clue? You even watch and enjoy TOS! :eek:

Apt name. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heck, I even liked The Brothers Karamosov! :slight_smile:

WELCOME!!
Lwaxana, I was told that you have to go into the a… thread to be initiated… it’s the rules!

Hey, I don’t make 'em, I just blindly follow them…
** OUCH!**