Hi

Where do I introduce myself?

Try MPSIMS. Welcome to the board.

Thank You beatle. :slight_smile:

Thanks, beatle, and welcome aboard daffodil!

And thank you as well, Coldfire. :slight_smile:

Dude! You’re DUTCH!

Hoe is’t nou? :smiley:

Isn’t it rude to call a newby a Hoe? My grandmother (born in Nieuwdorp, btw) would have smacked me for that!

hee hee hee. Gaat-ie? Where’re you from? Coldfire?
Qadgop the Mercotan; <I>I like the name </I> LOL @ hoe! :smiley:

So I did something wrong with the html. :stuck_out_tongue:

lemme figure this out.

daffodil, you can get your tutorial on coding HERE.

Good luck. If you have any questions, Arnold Winkelreid is your man. He LOVES newbies and HATES curmudgeons.

Thanks FarmerOak. :slight_smile:

I’m glad I’m not a curmudgeon then.

• looking for Arnold Winkelreid *

For those that don’t speak Dutch: Hoe is “how” in Dutch. :slight_smile:

daffodil: I live in the fair city of Amsterdam, but I was born and raised in the south, near Tilburg. I see you’re from our capital as well. Cool!

Great, more Clog boys to post funny rants and build extra high curbs. (daffodil, its a reference to a drunken accident I had in your fair city in full view of many posters to this board.)

TwistofFate; Hee hee. :slight_smile: Where can I read about this?

Coldfire; I’m living in a houseboat on the Amstel. Whereabouts are you from? East-West-North-South-Centre?

You mean that there’s a whole river of Amstel? Geez, I really do have to get me to Amsterdam one of these days.

pan

HA HA HA LOL! Yes. No Heineken unfortunately.

And you’d be welcome. :slight_smile:

Hi, daffodil. Welcome. What’s your favorite flower? Can you guess mine?

Rivierenbuurt, about a 2 minute walk away from the Amstel (and a 10 minute walk to the Berlagebrug, to give you an idea). Where’s your boat?

Oh, you might wanna check out this thread to see what happened when I acted as a tour guide for an assorted group of furriners… it’s a miracle the city still stands, I tell you!

Aw! Geez Guys. Get a greenhouse will you! :smiley:

Okay samclem; I’ll bite. Why the greenhouse? :slight_smile:

AlbertRose; errrrrr Magnolias?

Coldfire; cool! I might have met you.:slight_smile: My boat lies near the Rembrandt tower [can’t give you the # yet :)]

I’ve read the thread. LMAO! Only shame on the purse-snatching.:confused:

Maybe next time in A’dam huh?