"Hindsight": scripted series on VH1

Hindsight is a new scripted series on VH1 that just premiered. The show’s premise is that a woman is just about to get married for the second time in present day. By undefined means, she wakes up in 1995, the day of her first wedding, retaining all of her memories.

I recorded and watched this show. I didn’t have any real expectations for it, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. It wasn’t fantastic, but there also weren’t any cringe-worthy moments. I think it has the potential to be an interesting series.

Anyone else see it? What did you think?

J.

<Bump>

Did nobody else see this?

J.

I’m going to give it a shot but I missed the first episode. Assuming it’s on On Demand I’m going to try and watch it soon.

I wouldn’t bother at all except that I liked Rose McIver on Masters of Sex.

Just watched the pilot episode On Demand. Thought it was a lot of fun. Hearing all the music thinking “I like this song, oh crap, is it really 20 years old?”
I like the small touches like trying to convince her friend that Patrick Dempsey is considered hot in the future.
I’ve set up the DVR to record future epiaodes.

To clarify this, I was confused. Only two new shows have me interested at all, both solely because I like the lead actress. Hindsight with Laura Ramsey and iZombie with Rose McIver. I mixed the two up.
Having now watched the first episode of Hindsight, I’ll probably give it one more episode but it’s unlikely I’ll stick with it much past that. It’s just too girlie for me. There’s nothing intrinsically bad about girlie; it’s just not my thing.