Hmmm... I'm surrounded by cops and Hostage negotiators... I know! I'll get naked!

You just can’t make this kind of stuff up. :smack:

Pebs

Maybe he was being filmed by COPS–the perps on that show never seem to have clothes on.

Aw crap, as soon as I saw the title I knew exactly what you were talking about.

Florida, not only are we America’s wang, but we are also the U.S.'s depository for all manner of wackos and freaks.

You have to wonder what the hell would go through somebody’s head to make them think that taking off all of their clothes would make it all go away. Color me :confused:

Pebs

It would be more humorous if he wasn’t a wife beater.

pauses halfway through unzipping pants

Huh?

Now there is a classic comment.

How come, no pictures?

I have not seen the couple, but judging by the situation and the area where the whole thing started, we may not want to see pictures.

Pebs

I wonder why she stopped when he yelled “I love you”.

He may have stripped down to avoid being shot. Less opportunity to hide a weapon = less chance of getting shot by a freaked out cop.

At least, as long as he didn’t wag his tail and bark at them.

[snip]
The 29-year-old newlywed told his bride, Louisa Meyer, that shedding their clothes would make them appear closer'' and the situation would go away,’’ Meyer, 28, told the Florida Highway Patrol after her ordeal Tuesday evening. She said she agreed to strip out of desperation.
[/snip]

no, he just thought it would make it go away. Maybe he thought he was invisible, and without his clothes they wouldn’t be able to see him. :smiley:

Pebs

Maybe they would assume they were having rough sex and not fighting?

I guess we can’t give a logical explanation to insane actions.

When one of my brother in laws decided to jump off one of the local bridges he got the wild idea to strip down.:rolleyes:
Great thing for his boys to see the story in the news of the way their dad got drunk, took a bunch of pills, got nekkid and threatened to jump all because of some lying crack hooker.
I haven’t bothered to ask him why he thought it would be a great idea to remove clothing. I don’t really care much either.

“Sir! Please put down your gun! Oh. OH! Nevermind. . .”

Tripler
Hey, someone had to say it.

…maybe it was cold out?