Holy crap - the fetish to end all fetishes.

Just when I thought I’d seen it all…

Clown sex? Check.

Godzilla’s Foot fetish? Check.

Now, there’s Roy Orbison in Cling-Film.

I mean, Roy Orbison, of all people. Roy Orbison!!! :eek:

I…wasn’t sure if I should laugh, or cry, or shit my pants after seeing this site. Somebody’s even made a SONG about this. It has to be heard to be believed.

(There’s no pictures on the main page, but the site is not work safe for obvious reasons.)

It’s a hoax. Go back one level. I got taken in too. There was a thread about this a while back, I’ll have to do a search. I so wanted to believe this was real, because it’s so hilarious.

It really says something about what the internet has done to our sensibilities as a society that this site is perfectly indistinguishable from a legitimate fetish site.

Wow. I wouldn’t have thought. I mean, it’s so over-the-top it seems real.

Although, somewhere, you know that there’s somebody getting off on it. Shudder.

Here it is. I’m a little disturbed that I was the first to respond to two threads about Roy Orbison wrapped in cling film.

Thanks. Don’t feel too bad. I’m just a tad disturbed that I checked out the entire site with morbid interest. And listened to the song.

If I could get away with it, I’d play that song at work, just to see what kind of reactions it would generate. :smiley:

Wow. I haven’t been doing enough random web browsing recently.

Hmm, clown sex. But a quick google shows it to be more Barnum and Bailey than Cirque du Soleil. People just have no taste. :wink:

“A candy colored clown they call the sandman
Tip-toes to my room every night…”

“Blue Velvet” absolutely ruined that song for me. So Goddess, other than…this…do you like Roy Orbison? As a singer, I mean.