Holy shit!!!!!!! not for the week hearted!!!!

This just boggles my mind and makes me sick, so I thought I’d share it with you. :smiley:

enter at your own risk
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don’t even know how to comment on this.

Ahh, it’s just a publicity stunt for Hannibal: The Return. grin

I’m annoyed that they didn’t include any recipes, I mean, what is the fucking point of having voices in your head if they can’t even suggest a little white wine, some garlic and tarragon?

What does it taste like? That’s what I really want to know.

I can’t find the thread at the moment, but this is not the first thread we’ve had, disturbingly enough, about someone eating his own penis.

Of course, this gentleman ate it raw, whereas, if I remember correctly, the previous one cooked it first.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

what I wanna know is why the ‘putz!’ smiley is named ‘wally’. What did anyone ever do to deserve that?
IDBB

Ah. Here’s the thread I was thinking of.

Chicken pot pie.

Actually, no, he did have the sense to fry it first.

I shall print this thread out and hand it to the next twat who says “Duuuuuude, I can’t believe you’ve never done hallucinagens, maaaan.”

It is in honor of a much-missed poster. Do a search for WallyM7 and read some of his threads, they are quite hilarious. (I was new on the boards then, if you’re lucky someone will be along to give you links to his best threads).

Eh, I’m pretty skeptical. For one thing, there are precisely zero proper names in the article: not the name of the “victim”, the police officer who found him, or the doctors who treated him. Particularly suspicious is that the police spokesman only spoke to the press on “customary condition of anonymity.” Huh? So the police force has a spokesman, but no one know who it is? A “spokeman” is an official position; did they mean “informant?” Why would he need to be annonymous in this situation, anyway? It’s not like the case has something to do with internal affairs or would reflect badly on the police force or the Malaysian government: it’s just some whacko out in the boonies who cut his own willie off. Why the annonymity?

It’s also telling that they don’t mention what drug he was using, which ought to be the most important information in the story. I’ve used more than a few drugs in my life, but I’d still steer clear of anything that was known to have the side effect of genital self-cannibalization. Also, it seems odd that he’d take the drugs and then go to sleep, thereby missing out on all the hallucinations, which (one would assume) were the point of taking the drugs in the first place. Admittedly, your run of the mill, hard-core penis-frying druggie isn’t all that bright in general, but they’re usually pretty keen when it comes to getting the most out of their drug habit. Spending money on a drug just to sleep through the high sounds very unlikely to me.

This sounds to me like standard, clumsy anti-drug propaganda, of the same calibur as those old urban legends about babysitters who get stoned and accidentally microwave the baby. Five’ll get you twenty that this never happened.

You’re right. It was the mother.

Yeah, I know it’s not drugs. But I couldn’t resist. :smiley:

Toe sandwich, anyone?

“Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego” comes on at 7:00 AM on Saturday in New York. I’m not sure if that’s the original or some spiffy new take on it, although, from what I’ve seen, it looks much the same.

Eek! Wrong thread altogether. LOL, Sorry about that.

Cripes, for a second I thought it was the hallucinogens kicking in.

Darn, and I thought karomon meant that Carmen Sandiego was going to get a clue to chase the criminal to: The southeast Asian country where a man recently fried his penis.

::must resist urge to go for the cheap joke::

Sounds to me like the old Tube Steak Tartare.