Homosexuals, atheists, liberals, and death penalty opponents should be executed.....

Well, that tells you all you need to know about the author for I’m sure he’ll never be accused of possession.

Damn, I got to be executed too…
I feel bad for this man… seriously, ruining his life by anger and bitterness… Poor him!

Coldfire, have you accepted George Washington as your personal Lord and Savior?

Root beer. ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD!

Even our favorite Nazi can’t understand what this man is ranting about. I think standards among religious nutjobs have fallen in recent times.

That’s drag kings, silly.

You forgot my favorite part of his site:

"Was sex in space one of the experiments the columbia crew performed? If so, the ones who were married committed adultery in space and the rest committed formnication and perhaps homosexuality. If that is so then they got what they deserved. Should those who help corrupt and introduce human depravity into space be regarded as heros? "

This site makes me question whether licensing Internet users is really such a bad idea.

Some complete nut out there is reading this and making plans to bring “justice” in the name of “God.” I use the quotes because these concepts aren’t the ones we’re familiar with as rational people.

I miss out on the last one, but I’m also a bisexual agnostic libertarian, so I’m curious as to where that would put me. I imagine I’d be executed on the second pass, if the holy bastards had the ammunition handy and weren’t late for any pressing engagements.

Satan speaks: I know who murdered Martin Luther King

Just one quote to whet your whistle:

I’ve read this article three times now, and I still don’t understand any part of it.

Strange…I know all those words, but they don’t seem to fit together in that order.

Seriously, that sentence looks like it was written with the help of a dartboard and a bunch of slips of paper.

Does he realise that if it wasnt for America, hed been writing that in some other language other than English, - quite possibly German?

[Underlining mine]

Oy.

Esprix

I’d love to see a picture of this guy’s wife.

*If you wanna be happy
for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty
woman your wife . . . *

All from one wonderful section

When I saw that the terminator was the last poster to this thread Homosexuals, atheists, liberals, and death penalty opponents should be executed…, I thought it was going to be the end :slight_smile:

That must have been from “religious wacko” week. I think there were some other good ones around that time too. Almost as good as “white supremacist” week.

Anyways, as I happen to be two of those four things in your thread title, I feel directly threatened. I mean, it’s one thing to go after those homosexual lefties, they clearly deserve it. But to threaten honest, hard-working athiestic death penalty opponents like myself?? I cry foul!!

Also, his blatant overuse of scrolling text is outrageous!!

BTW, whuckfistle, I don’t understand your comment about if not for America this guy’d be speaking German. Is he based in Europe somewhere? I got the impression he was an American who just happened to hate America.

What if I’m not an atheist, but not a Christian? What then???

Ah well. I’m a liberal who’s against capital punishment. Looks like I get to die twice.

I’m a conservative deist who is for the death penalty and is heterosexual.

So I probably just get a kick in the nuts or two. Maybe a broken nose.

I dunno, I thought he was British. Maybe I read the info too quickly. It was a good rip anyway, lets just pretend hes British.

I think hes from Nebraska, actually, heck- thats close enough for me.