How do I get her email address?

At the last Middle East Coast Dopefest, I met a girl who said she liked me. By the end of the night, we were going out. She gave me her email address, and yesterday and Sunday I sent her a message. The first one bounced, so I altered the email address and sent it again. I did that roughly 20 times and it still hasn’t worked. All I know about her is that she’s the daughter of at least one Doper, she lives in Maryland, and she has an email address at email.com. How can I get her email address?

Unless she intentionally registered it, you are not going to find it.

E-mail directories are built by people logging in and registering their info.

If she gave you an e-mail adress and now it doesn’t work, maybe that explains enough.

Ask your brother who her parents are. Ask him how to send them e-mail. Then thank him a lot. :slight_smile:

Did yesterday’s message bounce too? Maybe her mailbox was full over the weekend and Sunday’s bounced. She may have remedied that situation (by deleting junk e-mail, etc.) and just has not gotten back to you yet. Give it a few more days.

Really? My experience has been the opposite. I have found myself on email directories and I know I didn’t sign up for them. I’ve had to actively sign OUT of the directories.

Casey, I’ve tried the same message to 20 different addresses. Every single time, I got the same message back: Message could not be delivered, or something along those lines.

The only thing I can think of (other than a misspelling in her handle) is that maybe the address should be .net rather than .com, or something along those lines.

Short of that, as Philster mentioned, perhaps she was letting you down easy.

Sorry.

You’d have to ask her for it but I never met a woman who made up one. One clever lady gave me her number & when I called it, it was the number for time.

The trouble is that her parents don’t like me, so they probably wouldn’t be willing to give me her email address, and they might not even know it. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

:frowning: I detest this. I can’t even talk to the first girlfriend I’ve had in a year and a half.