How Do I Get Rid Of These Man-Boobs?

I have this problem a little bit too. I think the answer is to watch what you eat (not too much fat) get lots of exersise, do loads of press-ups etc. I think it’s just a case of your body storing fat there, and you must get rid of it.

And if you follow the link provided at that site, it leads to a factual description of the effects of marijuana use which includes zero references to gynecomastia.

Google is my friend, and I finally found this quote:

Source.

And this:

Source.

Snopes didn’t have anything, I think I’ll submit it to them because it sounds more like anti-drug propoganda than fact.
CyberHippy, who has small breasts…

http://healthlink.mcw.edu/article/901217600.html

Lots of different drugs have estrogen like effects. Estrogen receptors are not infinitely specific to natural hormones, so funny things do on occasion bind to them and provoke various hormonal responses. Marijuana is no exception.
As far as I recall, the information suggesting that marijuana might cause breast enlargement came from a reputable journal back in the early eighties. It was quickly picked up and distorted by the “Just Say No” crowd, but I’ve never heard that the original finding was in any way questionable.

That’s when it happens to females, which pretty much tells you what’s going on.

I had an operation (just on one side) by a general surgeon, who called it a mastectomy not plastic surgery. Anyone that has had this condition knows that you’d better not be too thin skinned about it, since someone is bound to notice and razz you about having big tits.

Why not go to a physician and get his/her opinion? IANAP, but it’s possible that surgery/liposuction might mitigate this condition, but the important thing is to make sure it isn’t symptomatic of something more serious. You need the big picture.