How Do They Do Wet Dreams In the Army

Good Lord, you are serious about this! Well, it takes all sorts I suppose.

JMHO - If the joke had been a pun or something, like “Genital Discharge”, then I’d be with **Struan, Larry ** et al. Since there wasn’t, I tend to lean towards DrDeth on this one. [I’ve always felt that joke posts should be indicated with a smiley or something. Sometimes it’s hard to tell.]

Also, if you’ve been reading this thread, then you’ll realize that you can’t assume too much about the OP. Does Abortion Contradict the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution - Great Debates - Straight Dope Message Board

Really? That’s interesting. Now I’m wondering about laundry day at a monestary.

I should answer the OP since I’m here. He’s probably wake up, grab a clean pair of underwear (do they still issue the brown “whitey-tighties”?), go to the latrine and clean himself up, then go back to his bunk.

statsman1982’s I pit the intentionally obtuse!

Uhm, I’m pretty smart, and I didn’t think it was a joke. Hell, I’m in the Air Force, and didn’t think it was a joke. Then again, I’ve heard lots of things that weren’t jokes that were still wrong or misinformed, so I didn’t take it as gospel either.

Okay, okay. It’s a joke, DrDeth didn’t get it. Issue resolved. Let’s get on with the thread.

No, I got that it was likely supposed to be a joke. It wasn’t funny, and could have lead to dudes taking it serious.

Rucksinator- you’re right. Now if it had been “A wet dream in the army means a dishonorable (wait for it) discharge. (rimshot) :smiley: But seriously folks…” Then it’d have been obvious. And even a little funny.

So in the Army they don’t get discharged, but apparently in the Navy, Seamen do get discharged.
Got it. Thanks, Jack.

I stole this from Wikipedia:

Now, I’m not arguing that castration has ever been prescribed by army doctors anywhere in the world to cure wet dreamers in their ranks. But, it’s just possible. There’s simply no way of knowing. We also recognise, or at least I do, that the army is steeped in tradition. It often clings on to the ‘old values’, eschewing modern methods in favour of historical precedent.

So, it’s not totally impossible that a wet dreamer gets his dick chopped off by an army medical officer. I can’t be too dogmatic about this because I don’t have any sources, reputable or otherwise, to support me. If anyone does have a cite, please let me know.

Many thanks.

The world would be a safer place if such people were not in the military.

Of course, nobody had any sex drive during basic training in the USAR, because they routinely put saltpeter in the chow…

Quoth Fake Tales of San Francisco:

It’s impossible for a healthy adult male to go without ejaculation for very long (more than about a month or so). If a man isn’t ejaculating any other way, it’ll happen in his sleep. If they’re less common after puberty, that’s just because post-pubescent guys generally find adequate opportunities for waking ejaculation.

how is babby batter formed?

how boy do wet dreme?

I wonder what that meant (means?) to all those highly-religious people who believed almost any kind of ejaculation is wrong.

My guess is that they don’t like to talk about it much.