How do we feel about each other?

There have been displays over the last couple of days of raw, unfiltered emotions by the members of the Straight Dope community. We have seen how people react in a crisis. How do we feel about that?

Are there Dopers whose posts you’ve read and said, “I had no idea! I want to make love to this person over and over again.”? Or others who make you think, “Oh, my gawd. I liked him/her. But now I think he/she should be horsewhipped.”? Or, “I wish that Doper was my brother/sister.”? Or, “Why did that person ever register?”?

How do we feel?

I for one have been moved by the outpouring of support I’ve seen in the doper community. I’m definitely proud to be a member right now.

There are people whose views I strongly disagree with, but I’m willing to cut them some slack. Emotions are running high, and it’s easy to talk before you think.

All of the above.

But above all of those at-the-moment emotional reactions, proud to be here.

Love you too, Johnny. :wink:

Really, though, we are seeing that we are not just the one-dimensional (whether that was a good dimension or not) people we sometimes seem. We all have depths that we rarely show, again both good and bad.