How do we PM a forum moderator?

If I can throw my 2 cents in, generally speaking I unstick every sticky except one in each forum just so that each forum has a “header” of sorts to make it feel more forum-y. But only one because so few threads fit on a screen and stickies take up a lot of vertical space with the blurb. Note: I love the blurb. It’s my favorite part, and what makes the sticky feel like a header.

So for example, my game room looks like this:

As seen in the screenshot, there’s really no room for me to keep a second sticky in there. I could reduce the text size but I’m still only getting 7 - 9 topics in the first screen compared to 6; still too few to allow a second sticky to stay stuck.

I would encourage you guys to deliberately take advantage of that blurb and cater your text to fill it. Each forum gets one main sticky, where the first post is just the blurb text followed by a moderator list and links to any other stickies current for that forum.

So, for example, using the game room example and stealing the description from the main forum list:

Game Room rules, FAQ, Moderator List
For games and sports of all sorts, including video games, board games, party games, role-playing games, cards, and puzzles. Moderated by What_Exit, RickJay, Idle_Thoughts… read more

Then if you open the sticky, the second post begins the rules and FAQ and all that good stuff. Something like that.

(I would have used the actual game room mod names but…)