How do you find time when there seems to be no time ?

I am having a problem. My husband and I don’t have enough time to have sex.

He works six days a week from 3 A.M. to 7 P.M. The only day he has off is on Sundays and then we have the kids running around. By the time he gets home from work, we are both so tired and stressed out. And I worry about him getting enough sleep so I tell him to go to bed early if he’s tired. (He’s a truck driver, so it’s important that he gets enough sleep)

This seems to be more of my problem then his, I’m the one complaining, not him. We have quickies, but they don’t do much for me. I kind of need time to relax and get into things. He says he will stay up later if I want him to, but I do worry about him.

24 hours a day is just not enough.

A simple search on Google reveals…

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=time

www.apple.com/quicktime/download
www.time.gov

:wink: Sorry I’m an asshole…

But seriously you two have to consciously set aside a block of time once a week (or whatever interval) and only use that time to “get to know each other”. I know it’s not romantic, but once there is a set schedule the friskiness will increase. Everyone is tired at the end of a long (crappy) day at work, and it’s hard to get into the mood. Maybe you could, uh, “inspire” him with a BJ to start things out with. That always gets me in the mood.

I don’t know what will work for you other than scheduling “dates”.

However, the way I avoid this problem is simple: I have a mundane, cog-level job. I leave the office at 4:00pm every day and don’t go back or think about it. Sure, I don’t make the huge bucks, but I make enough to get the few things I want and a little extra to boot, AND I am not tired or stressed most of the time. Not from work, at least.

Every time I hear someone complaining about not having enough time, work seems to be the number one culprit. Ask yourself what you’re working for. Too many people work to own nice cars that they only drive to work or for vacations they can never take time off to go on.

I’m not saying your husband is selfish or poorly motivated, but if work is cutting into his off time that much, he should at least think about it. At the very least take off a Friday, send the kids to grandma’s, and have a nice day to yourselves.

Good grief, the guy’s working 16 hours a day 6 days a week. Settle for the quickies and let him get some sleep. You can always start without him.:smiley: