[QUOTE=Hilarity N. Suze]
Take several college students of both sexes & all possible orientations. Get together for bridge. Oops, wrong number for bridge. Okay, poker. Add substances–say, Annie Green Springs strawberry wine & something you can smoke. Decide it’s gonna be strip poker. Etc.
Finish with chocolate chip cookies and water (the only potable left).
[/QUOTE]
The one I attended was pretty much an open invitation amoung a group of regulars at a club. ‘Hey orgy at my place at 2’.
I think orgy’s are alot less enjoyable in real life then they look in pornos. To many people and no organization makes for alot of kneeing and elbowing.
4 seems to me as a starting point for an orgy. Though if it is 2 couples that doesn’t count.
Back when I was going to art college I went to a “Mazola” party - empty appartment (or house, I suppose), black garbage bags taped up all over the place, walls, floor, etc, mazola, naked or semi naked people.
It wasn’t actually billed as an “orgy” per se, but there were a boat load of people fucking, so I guess it qualifies.
[QUOTE=Larry Mudd]
The only literal orgy I ever attended started as a run-of-the-mill nerd party. A little after midnight, the hostess loudly declared that anyone who wished to remain were required to strip down, and everyone else could hit the road. Good times.
[/QUOTE]
And which did you do? Don’t leave us hanging brother, details, details…
A friend of ours keeps whining that he wants to have a naked party. We keep telling him that one doesn’t plan a good naked party; it has to be spontaneous.
We have another couple in our neighborhood that broke up because they were wife-swapping and couple B ended up liking each other more than they liked their respective spouses. I asked the same question: How do wife swappers ever connect up? I mean, that has a great potential for ending the evening on a real sour note.
[QUOTE=PunditLisa]
I asked the same question: How do wife swappers ever connect up? I mean, that has a great potential for ending the evening on a real sour note.
[/QUOTE]
I wonder this myself. It’s not like anyone’s ever asked us, “so, you guys wanna make a trade tonight?” (Maybe we’re just really unattractive, or something. )
But really–how do potential wife swappers and orgiers find each other?
[QUOTE=Green Bean]
I wonder this myself. It’s not like anyone’s ever asked us, “so, you guys wanna make a trade tonight?” (Maybe we’re just really unattractive, or something. )
But really–how do potential wife swappers and orgiers find each other?
[/QUOTE]
Like everything else there are websites for it. Before websites it was done through networking.
How does an orgy happen? Well, when a mommy and a daddy and a mommy and a daddy and a mommy and a daddy and a mommy and a daddy and a mommy and a daddy and a mommy and a daddy and a mommy and a daddy and a mommy and a daddy and a mommy and a daddy and a mommy and a daddy and a mommy and a daddy and a mommy and a daddy and a mommy and a daddy love each other VERY much …
Anecdote: Back in the early 80’s there was an active swapping group going on among the troops stationed at Fort Richardson, Alaska. Because several of them were in my roommate’s unit, and he couldn’t/wouldn’t attend, the invitations tended to get tossed my way. The girl I was dating at the time was into that scene, so that was no problem. Not really my scene, but an interesting experience nonetheless.
[QUOTE=Green Bean]
Okay–but how did you know who to network with??
[/QUOTE]
Generally word of mouth. There were “hot spots” where you could expect to meet some swingers, from there you generally hooked up indepedently for future activities. For example, in my area there are a couple “adult theatres” with “semi-private viewing rooms”. Basically a bunch of chairs and a projector playing a porno. On Saturday nights they have “couple’s night” where only couples are allowed in the theatre. If you see a couple going in there, odds are reasonably good that they’re into at least some level of swinging.