How has Former President Trump pissed you off today?

Bamboo paper.

Executive Orders.

Weather map paper.

That’s a feature, not a bug.

Recount! Recount!

Very thick paper that, even if it did bleed through, had the two sides of the ballot cleverly arranged so that the bubbles on one side did not interfere with the bubbles on the other. This was all covered back in November and it was the Republican registrar of voters who recommended using Sharpies to mark the ballot.

ISWYDT, Mr. Harte.

And if a recount of the primary marks doesn’t give the desired result, count every amorphous blur as a vote for Trump. Problem solved!

. . . had the two sides of the ballot cleverly arranged so that every bubble for a Democrat on one side had a Republican bubble on the other side. ?

Couldn’t be more appropriate!

Fucker's still breathing and spreading lies. Pity, that.

Who said all Republicans have a problem with reality?

Not all of them, thankfully. Just far too many.

Don’t worry, the heretics will be quickly censured and banished and then we’ll be back to all.

A reminder - thanks.

No, where have you seen a ballot arranged that way? It takes straight-party voting to a whole new level.

The office being voted for had the candidates for that office listed whichever party they were in, starting with the President, then Senator, then whichever Representative district you are in, then various state, county, and city offices along with some propositions. This took up three columns on the front side of the ballot. The back side had the last couple propositions, really minor offices like Justice of the Peace and Constable, and whether to retain any judges whose terms had come up for review.

If you look at this article, you will see a photo of a ballot with bleed through and you will see the bleed through spots from the reverse side are not where the bubbles on this side are and thus, will not cause a miscount. If they had been I’m sure the registrar would have noticed an abnormally high number of overvotes, halted the machine count, and initiated a hand count.

Whoever marked the ballot in the photo had a pretty heavy hand because I examined my ballot before putting it into the envelope and found no bleed through. It might have been because I used a micro-tip Sharpie rather than a standard one.
Micro-tip Sharpie on Amazon

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors has had enough of the so-called audit.

Here’s the letter they wrote to the President of the State Senate.

https://www.maricopa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/68972/20210517-Response-Letter-to-Senate-President-Fann---FINAL#page=8

This pretty well sums it up:

Finally, we express our united view that your “audit”, no matter what your
intentions were in the beginning, has become a spectacle that is harming all
of us. Our state has become a laughingstock. Worse, this “audit” is
encouraging our citizens to distrust elections, which weakens our democratic
republic.

I don’t know about you all, but I’m laughing my ass off. :laughing:

That’s right, you don’t want to get bamboozled.

Now the halfwit’s spreading the lie that Maricopa County deleted the inspection records. No, the incompetent boobs didn’t know where to look.

I liked this part best:

That is a beautiful thing.