How has Former President Trump pissed you off today?

How has Former President Trump pissed you off today?

Motherfucker’s still breathing, ain’t he?

Indeed.

I became pissed off by Donald last night even though Donald had not, to my knowledge, committed any further outrages—basically I became pissed off at Donald’s general weirdness, because I watched (for the first time in many years) the Star Trek (original) episode “Turnabout Intruder.”

And as it turns out, William Shatner—playing, for most of the episode, a Woman who has taken over Kirk’s body—did an absolutely astoundingly-faithful imitation of DONALD J. TRUMP.

Not that he was trying to do so, of course. In 1969 Trump was pissing off a much smaller audience, being occupied mainly with dodging the Vietnam draft. So Shatner definitely did not model his performance on DJT.

Nevertheless, the smirking and preening Shatner did in his effort to portray “a woman*,” is amazingly like Trump’s normal everyday demeanor. The way Shatner held his body and head and the way he spoke–all very Trumpish.

Of course it’s unfair to blame Donald for Shatner’s acting choices. I won’t argue about that. It’s just that the experience of watching that episode reminded me, during nearly every minute, of what a creepy weirdo Former Guy actually is.

*Fans differ in their interpretation of this episode, which for my money is wildly, freakishly misogynistic. Some will say that Shatner was not trying to convey the idea that ALL women are unstable narcissists; some believe that that’s exactly what he was trying to sell. And then there’s Roddenberry’s bitter divorce. But that’s all a different thread altogether.

I’ve stolen this. Nice job.

If y’all want to see DJT in action, watch the original 1950 film Born Yesterday. (I haven’t seen the remake-- don’t plan to.)

“Uncouth, loud-mouth junkyard tycoon Harry Brock descends upon Washington D.C. to buy himself a congressman or two, bringing with him his mistress, ex-showgirl Billie Dawn. Brock hires newspaperman Paul Verrall [William Holden] to see if he can soften her rough edges and make her more presentable in capital society. But Harry gets more than he bargained for as Billie absorbs Verall’s lessons in U.S. history and not only comes to the realization that Harry is nothing but a two-bit, corrupt crook, but in the process also falls in love with her handsome tutor.”

It’s a great movie-- Judy Holliday won the Best Actress Oscar for it. I’ve seen it plenty of times, but a couple of years ago midway through the so-called trump administration, it was on TV and I sat down to watch it again. Holy crap! The Broderick Crawford character Harry Brock, Judy’s boyfriend, IS trump, through and through. Ignorant, corrupt, unprincipled, unfeeling, self-centered, crude, obnoxious, low-class-- it was bizarre watching him while living through the unreality of trump as president.

Give it a look – available to rent on Amazon Prime Video.

It’s weird how these stories that were meant to be caricatures or object lessons became our reality.

Especially if you have cheated, so you believe the only way someone else could have won is by cheating more.

:: head explodes ::

I think I have yet to hear of a fraudulent vote being cast for Biden, but…

Then you should watch Fox more often; you’ll hear all about fraudulent votes being cast for Biden. You won’t hear any evidence, but you’ll hear a lot about someone who knows a guy who heard that a woman saw something suspicious. There’s a kind of six degrees of separation thing going on between Fox and the truth.

Any vote not for Trump was fraudulent . . . by definition.

Northern_Piper reminded me that this thread will be shut down when it hits 10,000 posts, which should be pretty soon, so I’ve started a new thread here: How has the disgraced former President Trump pissed you off today?

Hmm. That suggests that close to five hundred posts were by people I have on “ignore.”

I believe the board software will automatically start a new thread.

Obviously fraudulent posts. The evidence (which I won’t show you) is overwhelming.

I demand an audit! And people to watch the audit! And people to watch the watchers!

Be sure to check for bamboo.

And watermarks, or no watermarks. I forget, must be a fog spell cast by the cyborg ninjas. /s

Don’t forget the kinematic markers, which will tell whether the ballot was folded by a human or a machine. If the ballot has such markers, it’s definitely a fraud. Or maybe it’s a fraud if it doesn’t have such markers. Or (most likely) it’s a fraud if it’s not for Trump.

Individual 1 yesterday claimed that the Maricopa County database had been deleted illegally. The county recorder, who is a Republican elected in that “fraudulent” election, called Individual 1’s claims unhinged, and said that he was looking at the database as he typed.

Their latest test is looking at the bubbles under a microscope to see if the paper was depressed by the pen. No depression proves the ballot was mass produced by the heathen Chinese and their bamboo paper.

I guess I’m in trouble then because, following the recommendation in the ballot instructions, I used a Sharpie.

I would never use a Sharpie. Sharpie ink bleeds, leaving an amorphous blur which also shows through on the back side. What kind of paper are these ballots printed on, that you could draw on cleanly with a Sharpie?