How Many Crap Loads Go into a Shit Ton?

When you measure it, make sure it doesn’t hit any fans.

Tendency to exaggerate, aka, full of shit…

who gives a shite?

there are 800 shitloads to a US crap ton.

Well then what’s the ratio of shitloads to fuckloads?

Piss Off, you fuckin’ BlackGuard! Or something like that…

Wait, why is a shitload less than a crap ton but more than a crap load?

For what it’s worth, I understand Holy Shit to be measured in kilotonnage (kT). As in, when they set off the Trinity shot, there were numerous “Holy shit!” observations. This waters down the ratio, from, say one Holy Shit to 10kt, because there were multiple Holy Shit observations. I would postulate that there were at most 424 Holy Shits to an approximate 20 kilotons (cite); there were 425 present, but Oppenheimer quoted the Bhagavad Vita instead. So, this gives us the ratio of one Holy Shit to 0.0212 kT, or one Holy Shit to 21.2 tons of shit. Long tons, of course, because of the long faces when kilotonnage of shit is sent in anger, and recieved by surprise.

Tripler
I’ll be submitting this to the Royal Academy forthwith.

May I interrupt this thread to mention an old thread on a related subject?
An important issue which we Dopers proudly solved: proper units of measurement
Where is smithereens?

Is it true that only the Pope & the Dalai Lama are responsible for creation of all Holy Shits?

What about regular llamas?

With the permission of Two Many Cats, i’d like to expand this thread to include the subject “Things that are measured in Crap Loads (or Shit Tons)”.

One would be Taco Bell food. E.g., “You can get a crap load of Taco Bell food for twenty bucks”.

But how many Katie Courics are in a shit ton?

What about a boatload?

I assume this would enter into this subject because some ships have a poop deck.
So, even though ships come in different sizes, there must be a Law of the Sea that descibes how to load a boatload of whatever.

“Arrr! I want 14 boatloads to be loaded! And none of this fancy shitload nonsense! Where is my parrot?”

Boatload is a measure of volume, not weight, BTW. Five hundred snootfuls make up one boatload. Snootfuls are measured in cubic zirconia. One cubic zirconium is the volume of a standard snuffbox.

Regards,
Shodan

And boatloads are nautical measurements, which NEVER make any sense to non-sailors.

I guess this thread is undergoing a sea change.

Well, my other hand is full of wishes.

A boatload is also half a buttload. Seven buttloads=one shitton.

No, the Pop and Dalai Lama are responsible for Holy Craps. But while some floating divinity may have your soul and crap, a nuclear weapon will end your shit.

Regular llamas are just ‘all-pack-a-d’ full of baloney.

Tripler
See what I did there?

Here’s an honest question: what’s “a snort?” I’ve heard the term in regards to taking a sip, a snifter, a pull, a taste, a “wee dram” or a shot of a whiskey. What exactly is ‘a snort’?

I do know that a few snorts will make ‘a buzz.’ Too many will make “a drunk.”

Tripler
Just curious…