How many more Fropis must die you evil whoreslut wife?

Maybe they talk to each other like that in real life jokingly. Stuff like that is all subjective so, while you find it mean, scylla’s wife might read it and laugh her ass off. …Then again I come from a part of the country where ‘fucker’ is a term of endearment so what do I know?

Which BTW seems to be a (AFAICT) quite popular staple of written internet pr0n…

I have to say, I’m rather unimpressed with some of the remarks you made, too, Scylla. I’m all for personal space and not touching my stuff, but, dude, she’s your wife. Get over it. And if venting on a message board is your choice, I hope you don’t let this simmer for the next few weeks until you explode at her for something else.

I will say, however, that I, too, am sometimes cautious about posting what jerks… um, I mean, considerate, loving individuals my housemates, jkusters and thomasm, are. :smiley: And let’s not even rehash the entire Dr. Boyfriend fiasco… :frowning:

Esprix

…er, the ** concept** of the wsw is a staple of interner pr0n, not any particular person… :smack:

Just print the OP out and show it to her, Scylla.

I would bet your fropis would not be messed with for weeks.

Regards,
Shodan
Unless fropis doesn’t mean what I think. Although he did complain about how limp and soggy it was…

See, Scylla, your problem is obviously that you haven’t allowed a sufficient Spouse Stealage Factor.

As all Evil Scheming Conniving Wifes* know (and probably many Evil Scheming Conniving Husbands too - but only the ones who eat faster than their wifes. Which is certainly something I’ve never experienced) there is no such thing as spousal property where food is concerned. What’s his is mine and what’s mine is mine too and I’ve got a nice shiny pointy fork to prove it.

Your only hope is to choose foodstuffs that she finds unattractive. Mr Aspy’s peanut butter and honey sandwiches (blech!) are safe from me.

Pizza, however, is always stealable. And I don’t care if it’s frozen or not. It’s still got garlic on it hasn’t it? And lashings of gooey cheesy goodness?

Mmmmm. Now I know what I’m having for lunch…

• and as it happens, Evil Scheeming Conniving Beeetch is one of my official designations at home. So I, for one, and not going to get worked up about the ‘whoreslut’. Especially since, having read previous Scylla’s wife threads I’d inclind to the “she’d read it and laugh” interpretation.

Personally, I like Totino’s Party Pizzas :slight_smile:

You know, I’ve always wondered what evil whoreslut had to be told to remove the plastic wrap from the pizza.

Now I know.

P.S. You don’t let her use sharp knives to cut her meat, do you?

For what it’s worth (and obviously that’s not much), I laughed my ass off at your comment, andros - almost as much as I laughed at Scylla’s OP.

Don’t you people have anything else to disapprove of today? It’s exaggeration for the sake of comedic effect. Scylla’s real feelings about his wife are on record here (see Aspidistra’s link) - that’s what makes the OP so funny. Take your riteous indignation somewhere else. Geez.

I must be cursed.

I was absolutely convinced this was a brilliant piece of humor as I was writing it.

It sucks. It’s mean. It’s not funny.
If a moderator would care to lock the thread, delete the OP and all subsequent posts, and use the IP logging feature to remotely remove each and every copy of this thread from the cache of each and every computer that viewed the thread, I would sincerely appreciate it.

Uh oh.

Mrs.Scylla saw the OP.

Good luck getting her to thaw your fropis.

Regards,
Shodan

Don’t be so hard on yourself Scylla (unless you were just joking again), I got it, and I think the people that didn’t get it get it now.

I think the biggest confusing factor was the word ‘fropis’ :slight_smile:

Oh, I got it. I just thought it was incredibly mean and very unfunny. It could’ve been funny had he not called his wife such nasty names (whoreslut, retard, etc.).

I hope he was sincere in his regret. I know how hurt and betrayed I would feel if my husband wrote such things about me, whether he meant it as a joke or not.

Kyomara I don’t know how long you’ve been wanting the slow lob set up for you, but I’ll go ahead and bite for the sake of those who don’t get it…

What’s a madahunee?

Those of you who are all over Scylla’s ass because of his post may want to read this

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=67171&highlight=wife+death

before commenting further.

Mayhap one can achieve a comedic effect by leaning the exaggeration the other way. I’d never call my husband a pigfucker (to his face or anywhere–even in jest and relying on the exaggerated for hilarity, it’s just not something I’d feel right about) but I find that calling him syrupy endearments like “sweet precious lamb” works just as well, if not better, at those times.

As in “Dearest heart of hearts, I can’t believe you ate the last fucking ice cream sandwich.”

So because he’s nice to her in one thread, that excuses his treatment of her in this thread?

I’m sorry, but someone who could say such awful things about the woman he supposedly adores doesn’t come across as a nice guy at all.

Hey, DarkWriter, she may be quite fine with it. My gf and I joke around and call each other truly vicious names when we are joking around. But we never do it in real anger or annoyance. I’m sure the same thing fits here. Not everyone has the same humor threshold as you.

DarkWriter, please, you don’t know anything about the dynamic between Scylla and his Mrs. (none of us do, really). If my SO composed something like the OP in my honor, I would laugh my ass off. It is too over-the-top absurd to be taken seriously. It’s quite obvious from dozens of his posts over the years that he adores his family. He seems to think he crossed a line here, fine. That’s his business. Why you feel the need to be so personally offended, I do not know.

Perhaps she is fine with it. No, I don’t know the dynamic between Scylla and his wife. All I can go on are his words on this message board. But since he said this:

And then wrote a post that made it seem as if he regretted the OP (I don’t know if he was being sarcastic or sincere, however), I somehow doubt Mrs. Scylla would find it amusing.

If it’s Scylla’s business, Myrnalene, then he shouldn’t have posted this in the first place, where it would be up for comment, especially in the Pit. My comments have been quite mild, comparatively speaking, and within the rules. And I’m not so much offended as I am just disgusted at how he was so insulting and disrespectful toward the woman he supposedly adores.

Obviously it’s not, if others are bothered by the OP as well.