[QUOTE=friedo]
Seriously, though, who cares?
[/QUOTE]
I do, duh.
[QUOTE=Duckster]
He was rude. That you took up his offer, and chugged your drink, doesn’t say much on your end though.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, not quite grokking why I was rude accepting his offer. I dont play that “I offered but I didnt seriously want you to accept” game.
[QUOTE=samm]
Get the Blue Lagoon made with Triple Sec for the same flavor but less girlishness. The guy was trying to do you a favor.
[/QUOTE]
Now, this brings up a much larger point, one that maybe warrants its own thread. We can start here though. What exactly makes a drink ‘girly’ ? Taste? Color? Strength? Obviously some drinks are no-brainers, but what about my Blue Lagoon. Sure it was blue, and yes it has a sweet taste, but it’s got four shots worth in it. It’s just a little weaker than a LII Tea, which is definitely not a girly drink. What do you think?
[QUOTE=Shodan]
Kind of an odd exchange, though. It would not have occured to me that he might be hitting on you. Did you get that vibe? Is that a common pick-up line?
[/QUOTE]
I didnt get that vibe, but, then again, I was already half drunk, so maybe I am the rude one for totally not getting his signals. Oh my god.. He WAS with a black friend of his… they seemed really chummy, and I figured they were just drinking buddies, but.. it’s possible… Ungh, now I feel dirty.
[QUOTE=Pygmy Rugger]
So, if he had given you $500 to not drink a Blue Lagoon for two years, would you have taken him up on it?
[/QUOTE]
I’m going to punch your shoulder soooo hard ![]()
(by the way, although I never order them publicly, I like frozen margaritas shhhhhh, lets just keep that between us here, Ok?)