I am a vain moron with bright white teeth

I started using those Crest Whitestrip peroxide teeth whiteners. Three days in and I was extremely pleased with the results. But last night I stupidly put my strips on at 11:30 intending to read for a half hour and take them off (the usage time prescribed on the package) but I dozed off and didn’t reawake until 2:00 in the morning. Now my teeth are super super sensitive and I can barely work because the pain is starting to give me a headache. I’m told the effects are temporary and I should just discontinue the strips for a few days, but right now…OW!! Plus I’m so embarrassed about whitening my teeth I’m afraid to tell anyone why I’m so quite this morning.

This sucks…

/bitch+moan

I bet you think this song is about you, don’t you?

How quite are you? :smiley:

Ouch.

Don’t go near a room with UV/Black lights :wink:

Quite quite :o

Quite quiet, I’d imagine.

I used them too, and they did make my teeth hurt once or twice (though I didn’t leave them in like you did!) But I was happy with the results. I plan to use them again when the time comes.

I could only use them once a day without pain. It still worked really well, it just took longer.

My teeth are still white, and I used them in February!

wow for a second there I thought this was one of my coworkers writing. He uses those strips religiously. His teeth are now turning almost platinum.

Go grab a little prevedent and brush. That’ll take care of it.

So, if you had slept until morning, would your teeth have dissolved away like the delicious candy coating of an M&M?

Your dental future’s so bright, you gotta …
Aw fuck it.

You know its time to quit when you’re watching TV and Spike and Angel cover their eyes and cower into a corner.