I am the most famous doper...

Are you Adam West?

C´mon do the bat-dance!

I suffer from schizophrenia
It comes on me in spells
Sometimes I’m Napoleon Bonaparte
And sometimes Orson Welles

{And yes, I know it’s Dissociative Personality Disorder or whatever and not schizophrenia, but I didn’t write the song. Don’t know who did, either}

So, who are you today?

I utterly guarantee you guys that, of the people on the SD, my name has appeared in more magazines, newsletters, websites, and journals that anyone else.

I guarantee it.

Sure, you’re not a douchebag, and you’re a she…and a rather cute one (to go by your pics) with a cute name, to boot.

(And no…I’m not hitting on you. I’m ooooold.)

But still, facts is facts. :smiley:

I don’t know. Exapno seems to get around.

Yeah, but that’s only because your hippie parents named you “,”.

So quit fuckin’ around and tell us.

Dude, the OP is never coming back. And if so, he/she is never going to tell us who he/she is, assuming he/she is actually someone more famous than Lenny/Squiggy.

Bwahahahhahahaahhaha…
:stuck_out_tongue:

He’s Bush.

Hey, Michael McKean (Lenny) is famous enough! I would be happy to talk to him on a message board.

Thanks Giraffe, now everyone in the Library is looking at me funny. :smiley:

What is this real world of which you speak, how do you visit and post there?

My real name is http: so I have you all beat :wink:

Damn, so much for my hope that it was Al Gore. I always wanted to thank him personally for this Internet thing.

laina_f, working a job at a small company does not exclude one from fame or otherwise being well-known. Joey Buttafuoco was a mechanic…

IANJB…nor anyone notorious.

Sorry- I meant this as playful but I seem to have offended some of you. I apologize.

I knew it, you’re the guy who does that thing.

He does, it’s true. But I have been in (depending on where I’m working) up to 40 pubs a month.

This year alone my name will appear in 18 books and 12 magazines.

No you’re not. If you knew who I was in real life, you’d know the U.N. was looking for me. And they’re not looking to ask me to buy Girl Scout cookies.

Tripler
Someone else said Adam West. I think you’re really Bob Denver.

Oh newcrasher, I didn’t mean it that way at all. :frowning: I was just using an example of a “real-life” celebrity…someone who led an average life and job but who still became very well-known. This may or may not apply to you, and certainly does not imply that you are infamous or associating with Long Island Lolitas. :wink: