I can't believe I'm the first to MMP

Howdy from da cave. Irk was survived. Guess I can’t ask more of it than that. We do have an increase in participant trainin’ hours so I got to deliver good news.

Happy Car Day Rosie!

wiki, sari has reluctant pet mousies. Y’all can share stories! :smiley:

Dindin is clean out the fridge. There’s some chikin pot pie, some shrimpies, some succotash, some chikin noodle soup, and who knows might be sump’n else. It all needs to get et up. Tomorrow will be better. I have a poke roast in the crockpot. I’m thinkin’ baked sweet N.O.T. and butterbeans to go with poke roast will be good tomorrow. Specially since I do need to use up those sweet N.O.T.

Ok, off to grab stuff outta da fridge and nukulate it.

Laterz!

I must have one of these.

I finished the rug after giving myself a tension headache from concentrating on counting stitches. I do not think I shall be using that pattern for rugs anymore. Makes great coasters, though. You may behold a pic here.

Howdy Mumpers and Happy Moanday

Just back from camping and chainsawing, chopped something like 70 linear feet of wood some of it more than three feet around. Computer Geek’s parents have wood for next winter and next trip I will fell the main trunk. Big red oak you are toast.

Sorry for the drive by, more later

Cheers

Jim

It makes the noise when you open it. We bought one for a friend for Christmas last year. :slight_smile:

Also, legalese inside offer contracts is scary as hell. Just FYI.

Seriously, why do I not have one of these?

Speaking of which, I’m planning on a theme list for next year’s deathpool. I have three options to play with and one of them is Dr. Who themed. Ian Chesterton, the only one of the original companions left on this side of the great divide, has a two-in-three chance of ending up on my List next year.

Sometimes cleanin’ out da fridge makes for a tasty meal. I took the last few shrimpies, chopped ‘em up, made a green sallit out of iceberg lettuce and some baby spinich leaves, sliced up some Roma maters that needed to be used up, and added some chopped red onion to make a pretty good sorta shrimpie sallit with a raspberry vinegarette dressin’. The leftover chikin pot pie and succotash also got et up. The chikin noodle soup will be nice for N.O.L. tomorrow. Thus da fridge is now free of leftovers. Go Me!

I’s full. I don’t like the smell of stuff cookin’ when I’m full so I put the slow cooker with the poke roast in the laundry room and plugged it back in. I can’t smell it from the laundry room.

I once had a Santa cookie jar that talked when it was opened. It was funny. It sounded like Elmer Fudd sayin’ Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! :smiley:

spaz I am mightily impressed by your rug.

suffering succotash swampy!

Well, that was a very long day.
Friend M showed up at around 10:30, and we called the auto club (because my car wasn’t going to start without help). The guy didn’t show until almost noon. Meanwhile, M cleaned out everything from my car - even hitting it with her dustbuster. :).
So, comes 2:30, we start out - only she cannot find my car keys. We looked everywhere for 90 minutes and finally she picks up a small bag of trash and says “this was the last of the stuff in the car. I now I had the keys when I filled this” She reached into it and TA DA - there were the keys phew
We went to the bank, got the check for the dealer, and get to the dealer about 4:45. Lots of waiting and several reams of paperwork later, we left at 6:30 in my new(to me) 2009 Honda CR-V!
It was too dark to take pics when we got back but this is what it looks like (although, now that I’ve bought it, I don’t know how long the link will be active) :wink:

I was at the ER last night from 4pm-11pm with a sick 8 mo old. She ended up just having a really bad ear infection, but the tanks went on the back burner understandably.

My new B. simorum are doing great. Even at their tiny size they are bold little guys. I suspect I may have 3 boys and only one girl, but at this size it is difficult to tell right now. They have eaten everything I have given them so far, freeze dried daphnia, brine shrimp, and tubifex. I found that presoaking the freeze dried food in tank water about 5 minutes beforehand makes it easier for them to eat, and they do not have a problem with the freeze dried food which is a blessing. Plus my guppies appreciate the new treats. The guppies and cories in the 20 gallon are also doing very well. I have added water wisteria and a cardinal plant in the 20 gallon, which seem to be doing great as well. The cardinalis was also planted in the 5 gallon fry tank and is already throwing new roots. It is a pretty hardy plant.

I got some new nerites for the tanks, and the ones in the betta tank are doing better than in the other two tanks. I think it is because I am keeping the betta tank at 76-78 degrees with an adjustable heater, but the other two tanks stay around 74-75 degrees with preprogrammed heaters. The snails seem to prefer warmer waters, but hopefully they will adjust soon.

I am going to post a video of my fry, they are soooooooooo cute!

:rolleyes:

Hey, flytrap!
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

Great little SUV Rosie. Congrats.:slight_smile:

Swampy. How do you crock a poke roast? Every one I ever did, not many, was too greasy.

Long Monday. Not as bad as it could have been. Tired anyway

BLURF.

don’t be jelly:D

Sorry your baby is sick. :frowning:

Cardinals also grow out of water. It will be neat if the become emergent.
Give us a link when you post a video, please!

will do, I am uploading it on Youtube. Since you can hear me sniffling in the back ground from my cold, I am going to edit it with music, so it may take a while haha :stuck_out_tongue:

I have about an inch and a half of space between the top of the tank and the water line because of the mini filter in the tank, so the cardinal plants will probably grow out of the tank. I am thinking about replanting some of it when it gets big enough in the HOB filter on my 20 gallon. I have seen a few people do that and it helps with the filtration and water quality and looks pretty darn neat, kind of like this:
http://img.tapatalk.com/4c66c3a2-f24c-569c.jpg

So I had to deal with Teh Crazy today. Oh well, it is Moanday.

I love my TARDIS tea mug(It’s too British to drink coffee out of)

Yay for the truck rosie! It’s still up on the website.

Sorry the Apelette is sick, Apes. :frowning:

swampy, at the one job, I’d answer the back door phone “Wecieving Department, Elmer Fudd speaking. uhuhuhuhuhuhuuh!” :smiley:

VBob, with the old coot with vague pain, I almost asked him if it was a 10 out of 10.:wink:

Hey, nice rug, Spaz! I’d tell you how your Doctor Who Deathpool list turns out, but you know, Spoilers!

Cool.

Oh little Apes-lette:
Soft kitty, warm kitty
Little ball of fur
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
Purr, purr, purr.
doggio - it’s not a truck, it’s a crossover.

OK, it’s not Rory, but it isn’t a Smart windup car either.

: sigh :
I killed the MMP again.

Thanks Rosie :slight_smile:
She is soundly sleeping now, hopefully she will make it through the night.
And baby fishies as promised :wink: