I didn't feel like drinking coffee and I love coffee...

Plus I felt queasy. And so I thought, hmmmm…I bought a test and hallelujah!!! I’m knocked up. We already have one mini-tesseract who is three and a half. He’s the best thing that ever happened and we have been trying for almost 2 years to get another one going. I’m soooo excited and happy. It’s really early, so we are not telling anyone except very close family. But I figured I’d tell y’all because I’m bursting with the news. I just can’t believe it. I got the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility and I think it helped. Anyway…cheers to the Little Millimeter. That’s how big he (she?) is. :slight_smile: Woohoo!

Congratulations! I’ll try not to be disappointed this isn’t a thread about coffee. :wink:

I suspected the rest from the thread title only! Congrats.

Congratulations!

Ditto, and congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congratulations and best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Congrats on Millie!! <That’s his/her name until s/he grows!! So say I, lol. Or Lump :slight_smile: )

I knew it from the title! Congratulations!

Thanks! I knew I could count on Dopers to help me be all excited since I can’t talk about it! Lump, ha. I think I like Millie better. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! All the best to you and the little MillieLump.

Congratulations!!! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

Best of luck! :slight_smile:

Good luck and best of health to you and Millie.

A mini-tesseract? We should call him a Wrinkle in Time.

Woot! Mazel Tov! (& yeah, I suspected from the title, too)

You are so right! That is perfect. That’s what my name is about anyway. :slight_smile: Thanks for all the good wishes, all. I can’t wait to tell the Wrinkle in Time about the new Wrinkle (aka Millie aka MilliLump). But at this point he would tell EVERYONE so it must wait. Not to mention that he will be asking me where the baby is every 5 minutes for 9 months. Ah, I am just so happy. Last time I was blissfully unaware that I would ever have trouble getting pg again so this time it seems more amazing. Yay!! Funny that so many people knew from the title. It’s so crazy to me that something so small can already have such an affect. How is it? I know, hormones and all that, but he’s so little and hidden in the walls of my uterus. How did he possibly already make me not like coffee anymore? So interesting. Dictators from the start, they are.

Yay, congrats! Going off coffee was an early sign for me too, so I guessed what this thread was about before I clicked on it.