I didn't feel old...

I did my first 100 mile bike ride yesterday, I’m 46, age is a number

Hey, birthday twin!

After judicious application of frou-frou coffee drinks and cosseting, I am feeling pretty damn good about this whole birthday deal.

Yanno how birds look quizzically at things with a single eye? That’s me looking at my age. 50. How’d that happen? But I agree with outlierrn: it’s just a number. I know people in their late 70s who are far more vibrant than others who are much younger.

Happy Birthday!

When they held the tenth-anniversary edition of Toy Story… and I still remember watching it in theatres.

Hey you, get off my lawn.

uhoh, forgot, he’s in charge of smites, <el>nevermind</el>

You know what makes me feel old? The OP :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Happy… umm… what was that word again. Oh yes, birthday. Happy birthday!

-Auto, who feels old as a 24 year old college senior.

Wow.

I agree with this one.

This should make everyone feel old. Foreigner’s Feels Like the First Time Tour is being sponsored by the AARP. :eek:

So did I, until I remembered that my brother turns 20 at the end of the year. Didn’t he just start high school or something?

That’s alright. Last time I checked my brother was just starting university (he’s ten years older). Now he’s got a wife, two daughters, a paunch, and no hair.

I’d just like you all to note the Carly Simon ringtones available from the bottom of this page. Ought to be right up your alley. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bah. I had two master’s degrees by the time they were born.

I’ve been 29 for a little over nine months now. It’s been the most brutal three quarters of a year ever. Stressing about turning 30 is a full time job!

No matter how old I get, I’ll always be younger than my brothers and sisters, and I’ll never let them forget it. I’m 27. Soon I plan on only giving my age as ‘the youngest’.

If it makes you feel any better, a couple of days ago I told a kid to get off my lawn.

I never understood what the big deal was until I actually owned one. It’s my lawn, dammit, go buy your own. :slight_smile: