I don't feel very well. (Extreme TMI)

I’m having a weird problem. It all started last night after I doctored my poor aching bung hole (hemorrhoid flare up) with a suppository and Prep H. About 20 minutes after, my bowel made the ominous “Fasten your seatbelt, we’ll be experiencing some turbulence” feeling… Followed by a bout of diarrhea.

Ever since then, I’ve felt like I need to poo, but there is no shit to be shat. And it’s making me feel terrible. I wouldn’t call it a cramping feeling, exactly. More like “Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now…” So I go sit on the throne, and nothing happens except the strong urge to push. Sometimes, I produce a tiny bit, sometimes not. But when I’m done, I still feel like I need to poop. Now my tummy hurts along with my ass.

I just took some Pepto. I don’t know what else to do. Can anyone think of anything that may be causing this, or what to do about it?

Chinese food. Well that was what it was for me. Give it time, it will pass. :smiley:

Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Lactose Intolerance?

What you’re probably seeing is some lower abdominal distress possible caused by some reaction to food or virus.

Try some Imodium ID.

'Course, if you’re still ailing on Momday go to a Doc.

I just noticed (oops) in your OP that you used a suppository. Reason and brand would be helpful.