I don't get today's (7/9/07) Weird Earl

Sorry if this isn’t the right forum to post the question in, but could someone let me help me out with today’s link: Need an attorney? Need one bad? Here you go.

I’m not sure what I’m missing. Is this a fellow Doper? Is it because of the slightly bug-eyed look? (If so, that’s a bit odd for making it to a WE.) Is there something else I’m missing?

“Slightly” bug-eyed? That picture looks like he’s from one of those horror movies where a guy is possessed by a demon on Halloween, and that’s what he’s chosen to put on his website?

I think it’s hilarious, but I’m easily amused.

Nope – definitely hilarious.

Allrighty then… I got that it was an odd picture, but it also struck me as an odd link to make it to WE. That is, while not everything can be as great as Opal’s Bubble Wrap, linking to an unfortunate picture seems, oh, I don’t know. I’m not complaining at all, I just wanted to be sure that there wasn’t something more to it than “hey, look at this bad picture.”

This guy looks like he would not only chase the ambulance, he’d gnaw on the tire when he caught it.

Definitely the kind of lawyer you want on your side of the table.

Funny, that’s the same feeling I got when I was drawn into this thread :wink:

His picture reminds me of the Friends episode where Monica and Chandler go to get their engagement pictures taken, and Chandler just can’t look natural. Link.

I really hope this guy doesn’t have Graves’ Disease, else we’re all gonna rot in hell.

Even so. I’ve earned my seat by Hell’s own Kitchen long before this thread, I’m afraid.

No disrespect to this attorney who no doubt is a fine gentleman.

Even if he does eat human flesh.

I can see Mr Brandow screaming these lines, gesticulating madly and frothing at the mouth. Defending someone’s speeding ticket.

This is by far the best Weird Earl yet. I just can’t stop laughing at this guy.

I think he’s one of those aliens from They Live!

Very very funny! :smiley:

:smiley: That picture and this thread have sent me into hysterics.

I really needed a laugh today- that was such an unexpected picture- too funny!

"Michael K. Brandow is an experienced trial lawyer with more than 16 years experience in Illinois Workers’ Compensation and employer liability matters.

Mr. Brandow is an associate in the firm of Brady, Connolly & Masuda, P.C. which specializes in the defense of Illinois employers in workers’ compensation and civil related matters.

Mr. Brandow is going to fucking kill you! He’s going to rip open your belly with his bare hands and tear out all the gooey entrails with his teeth! Kreeeearrrrhhhhh!!!"

Woohoo! I have Graves, so I can poke as much fun as I want! :smiley:

If this guy thought that was a good picture of himself to put on his website, imagine what the rejected pictures looked like.

The worst part is my brother’s senior picture in college is a milder version of the same.

Michael K. Brandow…if it preys in Peoria…