[QUOTE=Aeschines]
That’s “you’re,” fucknut. Get some grammer.
Don’t use that word, it’s disgusting. Thanks.I read, but I don’t post, Nonny.My point exactly. Review the tape.Wittle bit insecure, Duffie?This was actually pretty funny.
[/QUOTE]
[Yup, I’m on the bold again.]
Our you talking about your own Grammer? Is she eyeball-less too? If not, what is your obsession with all these poor elderly women? You’d think that in your quest to clean up the city, you’d at least start with decent eye patches and better views of the lone falcon’s nest.
~not anybody’s Grammer, but I did have (and love) one of my own growing up
[QUOTE=faithfool]
[Yup, I’m on the bold again.]Our you talking about your own Grammer? Is she eyeball-less too? If not, what is your obsession with all these poor elderly women? You’d think that in your quest to clean up the city, you’d at least start with decent eye patches and better views of the lone falcon’s nest.
[/QUOTE]
OK, it looks like round 2 has begun. Poor choice people, poor choice.
First off, fuck you. Yes, you. Now that we have that out of the way, your pun on grammer/grammma is funny, but it would be more funny had you spelled “grammar” correctly, you ignorant cunt.
A-FUCKING-R. If I ever see that mistake on this board again, I’m going to scream like a goddamn sissy.
[QUOTE=CarnalK]
I plead guilty? Did I accidentally say that in Japanese? I meant to speak English.
[/QUOTE]
Listen, you fucking mod wanna be. Wait, that’s QED. What were you again? Oh yeah, the guy who snarks about SDMB on other boards and thinks he’s the shit.
[QUOTE=Aeschines]
OK, it looks like round 2 has begun. Poor choice people, poor choice.
First off, fuck you. Yes, you. Now that we have that out of the way, your pun on grammer/grammma is funny, but it would be more funny had you spelled “grammar” correctly, you ignorant cunt.
A-FUCKING-R. If I ever see that mistake on this board again, I’m going to scream like a goddamn sissy.
[/QUOTE]
Actually, it’s funny because you’re the one that misspelled “grammar” the first time, dipstick.
[QUOTE=Aeschines]
OK, it looks like round 2 has begun. Poor choice people, poor choice.
First off, fuck you. Yes, you. Now that we have that out of the way, your pun on grammer/grammma is funny, but it would be more funny had you spelled “grammar” correctly, you ignorant cunt.
A-FUCKING-R. If I ever see that mistake on this board again, I’m going to scream like a goddamn sissy.
[/QUOTE]
Hey, I only bowed to the enlightened master of all things acceptably copacetic. If you deigned to spell it that way, why would I dare to flagrantly contradict the king of all he surveys?
And I am impressed that your grammma gets that extra ‘m’. She’s truly blessed, with or without eyeballs.
[QUOTE=faithfool]
Hey, I only bowed to the enlightened master of all things acceptably copacetic. If you deigned to spell it that way, why would I dare to flagrantly contradict the king of all he surveys?
[/quote]
Right now I’d like to survey you shutting the fuck up.
Actually, I’m getting a little tired. I’m starting to make some grammAR mistakes, which I almost never do. You cretinous hordes have tired me out! But not for long! Round 3 begins on the morrow!
[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Right now I’d like to survey you shutting the fuck up.
[/QUOTE]
<southern belle>
Why bless yo little heart. You’re just not a happy fellow. I’m sure that whatever’s ailin’ you son, can be fixed right up in a jiffy, if we can just appropriate you some of those WHORES you keep talkin’ about. That ought to do a proper gentlemen a piece of mind. Or sumpin’.
[QUOTE=brianjedi]
No one could take offense to a car “For Cale.”
[/QUOTE]
I’ve never heard of anyone ‘Against Cale’, so what would be the point of the sign?
What really confused me about the OP is his ‘Circle City’ reference? I’ve never heard of it before. Is it some reference to a city shaped like a doughnut? Is it the home of Krispy Kreme? I dunno. Then I hear it is actually Indianapolis. Well the only thing I know about Indianapolis is that Ann Romano lives there with her two daughters, one of which is extremely hot while the other’s a crack whore. Oh, and they have an annoying janitor named Schneider who was a twat. But that’s another story.
The End.
[QUOTE=SmartAleq] There could be a reasonable explanation for this trainwreck!
[/QUOTE]
There is. Jesus, people, six pages? If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and carries a sign saying “I’m a freaking duck!”, it just might be a duck. I mean, what does this guy have to do? Live under bridges? Assault billy-goats? Turn to stone in sunlight? Espouse a diet consisting mainly of hobbits and dwarves?
[QUOTE=Priceguy]
There is. Jesus, people, six pages? If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and carries a sign saying “I’m a freaking duck!”, it just might be a duck. I mean, what does this guy have to do? Live under bridges? Assault billy-goats? Turn to stone in sunlight? Espouse a diet consisting mainly of hobbits and dwarves?
[/QUOTE]
Naah. Aeschines has been a relatively mellow arguer for admittedly off-the-wall viewpoints in the past. This appears to be either an extended meltdown or some sort of serious problem surfacing – unless he’s gaming us, which would be uncharacteristic of him in the past.
Anyway, a surrealistic trainwreck of this sort is never over until the bald soprano sings.
[QUOTE=Polycarp]
Naah. Aeschines has been a relatively mellow arguer for admittedly off-the-wall viewpoints in the past. This appears to be either an extended meltdown or some sort of serious problem surfacing – unless he’s gaming us, which would be uncharacteristic of him in the past.
Anyway, a surrealistic trainwreck of this sort is never over until the bald soprano sings.
[/QUOTE]
Have you read through this mess? Hardly mellow, certainly off-the-wall.