I don't give a FUCK if your car is "For Sale"

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Why are you even here, duffer? You and I are not enemies, nor are you like the others.

You are their despised wretch, their laughing stock! You have no purpose in this mob.
[/QUOTE]
With friends like you…

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Calumny. Lies!

I’m not arrogant. I merely stand independently for truth and against the base groupthink of these boards. Indeed, to the false elite here, independence equals = arrogance.

Like duffer, Miller, you have the power to think for yourself. Yet you choose not to act for yourself. What a waste.
[/QUOTE]

Well, aren’t you just special then? Crusading for truth, justice and… rambling psychosis, I suppose.

Why don’t you just go kick back on your crustacean chaise longue and quit vomiting your florid prose all over the place? Aeschines “equals =” potentially deranged thesaurus owner.

I’ll defend Aeschines’ right to be individually ignorant. Who’s with me?

By the way, I hope he stays a member. Him giving the board money is a better result than him sharing his rantings with strangers on the sidewalk for free.

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
You are their despised wretch, their laughing stock!
[/QUOTE]

Not while we’ve got you around, he isn’t!

[QUOTE=Miller]
Not while we’ve got you around, he isn’t!
[/QUOTE]
I know in my heart that you do not reject my teachings.

[QUOTE=Linty Fresh]
[monty python]I DON’T LIKE TWAT!![/mp]
[/QUOTE]

[Monty Python]Sshh, dear, don’t cause a fuss. I’ll have your twat. I love it. I’m having twat twat twat twat twat twat twat beaked beans twat twat twat and twat.

Vikings: Twat twat twat twat. Lovely twat! Wonderful twat![/MP] :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
You are their despised wretch, their laughing stock! You have no purpose in this mob.
[/QUOTE]

That’s the first thing you’ve said in the thread that makes sense. :frowning:

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Calumny. Lies!

I’m not arrogant. I merely stand independently for truth and against the base groupthink of these boards. Indeed, to the false elite here, independence equals = arrogance.

Like duffer, Miller, you have the power to think for yourself. Yet you choose not to act for yourself. What a waste.
[/QUOTE]

At first this thread was fun.

Now it seems more like putting a ‘kick me’ sign on the back of a retarded kid.

Aeschines, you are an idiot.

I’m done with you.

[QUOTE=Seven]
…snip…

God damn, good for nothing, car selling, public transit taking, eyeless, old lady zombie midgets. This county is going to hell in a beater.
[/QUOTE]

Good GRACIOUS Seven, warn a person willya? I almost choked to death on my own spit reading that!

:smiley:

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
It’s just someone challenging a number of your preconceptions and presenting information that makes you a little uncomfortable.

Deal with it. Grow.
[/QUOTE]

I asked you this earlier, but you didn’t answer. What preconceptions are there that you believe us to have? And why would your complaining about used cars for sale make us “uncomfortable” in your opinion?

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
I live on a corner lot with a pretty busy street to the side of my house, but I’m not going to set my own beater for sale out there when it’s time to get rid of it.
[/QUOTE]

And where ARE you going to put it then? I asked you that as well, you ignored that question too.

[QUOTE=CanvasShoes]
And where ARE you going to put it then? I asked you that as well, you ignored that question too.
[/QUOTE]
Meh. He’ll probably run it into a ditch, set it on fire, and report it stolen. :wink:

[QUOTE=EddyTeddyFreddy]
Meh. He’ll probably run it into a ditch, set it on fire, and report it stolen. :wink:
[/QUOTE]

Kind of like this thread? :slight_smile:

Well, I guess I’ll give up too. I guess I’d not had much experience with poor Aeschines before. I didn’t realize he had these kinds of issues.

Have any of his posts been submitted while the sun was up? :wink:

[QUOTE=tomndebb]
Have any of his posts been submitted while the sun was up? :wink:
[/QUOTE]

Might not matter if his cave was deep enough.

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Actually, I don’t translate instruction manuals. I translate Japanese into ad copy, press releases, and other promotional materials used around the world.
[/QUOTE]
So basically you are fluent in Japanese and Bullshit. I’m beginning to get a glimmer of understanding. You could not care less if what you say makes sense, or is even true. You just want it to sound pretty.

[QUOTE=duffer]
That’s the first thing you’ve said in the thread that makes sense. :frowning:
[/QUOTE]

Aw duffer, don’t know if it counts for much (me being on the other side of the political fence and all) but I like you. Especially ever since you got riled up enough over the Phelps to consider driving to California for a little one-on-one protest. I would’ve called shotgun and chipped in on gas.

Besides, I read the comment directed to you as wench. I’m sure you’d look positively adorable in a barmaid outfit. :wink:

I’m mildly curious now if Aeschines’ thinks the movie Final Fantasy was a documentary.

We need to enjoy Aeschines and the rest of SDMB while we can. All of the fun will end on or about 4/13/2007.

Phooey. I’m sorry I ever entered this thread. The OP is neither an inspired fool, nor a sincere Quixote, nor a wise puppeteer. This thread has neither truth, nor educated sophistry, nor even an honest point of view with which to contend. The OP can’t even maintain a purportedly dysfunctional personality with consistency. This thread has nothing so compelling as insanity, nor so entertaining as humor, nor even as interesting as an original (however misguided and weak) argument. In fact, it is nothing more than bad and lazy performance art, dependent upon the efforts of other, better posters to propel the originator to unearned stardom. It was wrong of me to try to attract attention here for myself at the price of puffing up Aeschines’ ego, and I hope others are wiser and more modest than I.