[QUOTE=The King of Soup]
It was wrong of me to try to attract attention here for myself at the price of puffing up Aeschines’ ego, and I hope others are wiser and more modest than I.
[/QUOTE]
My, how damning. I wince. I wince!
I never asked you to participate in the thread either, you contemptible piece of shit. Now FUCK OFF for good!
Another Agent Smith down. The Burly Brawl continues.
[QUOTE=Crotalus]
We need to enjoy Aeschines and the rest of SDMB while we can. All of the fun will end on or about 4/13/2007.
[/QUOTE]
The prophecy stands, and you can fuck me in the ass (with a condom on) if the closing of the board does not come to pass by that date.
[QUOTE=Bryan Ekers]
I’m mildly curious now if Aeschines’ thinks the movie Final Fantasy was a documentary.
[/QUOTE]
No, but I think you resemble Peter Lowe in Vampire’s Kiss.
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
You could not care less if what you say makes sense, or is even true. You just want it to sound pretty.
[/QUOTE]
Does the following sound pretty?
[QUOTE=CarnalK]
You know it would have been pretty poetic to just leave 4 Aeschines posts alone on this page. Contrapuntal, you lack BBQ Pit soul.
[/QUOTE]
Or basic math skills.
[QUOTE=Kalhoun]
(color me surprised! I think I thought you were a woman!)
[/QUOTE]
Not gay either. I’t just my favorite response to Fuck You. And it doesn’t matter what sex the person is who says it.
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Not gay either. I’t just my favorite response to Fuck You. And it doesn’t matter what sex the person is who says it.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, but “…back to women” implies that the person in question has been to women before; it could be that the experience actually drives them TO women in the first place.
In other words, it could be that a “fuck you” with your participation COULD turn a gay man straight!
[QUOTE=Aeschines]
The prophecy stands, and you can fuck me in the ass (with a condom on) if the closing of the board does not come to pass by that date.
[/QUOTE]
So I gather from this bold and unwelcome offer that fucking your ass is worth less than fifteen dollars? Here’s the wager for that amount that you made such a fool of yourself weaseling out of. For various reasons, I’ll pass.
[QUOTE=Aeschines]
There have been many who would not let your ignorance and pettiness and mob mentality stand. They have been the victims of your autos de fe, the ultimate source of your joy: Banning. The purification of the tribe. Their names include, but are not limited to, Reverend Mykeru, Snakespirit, drmark200, mswas.
[/QUOTE]
One of those is not like the others.
Once again you forget that mswas wasn’t banned. Suspended, yes, but not banned. He’s able to return if he so chooses.
[QUOTE=Hamadryad]
Yes, but “…back to women” implies that the person in question has been to women before; it could be that the experience actually drives them TO women in the first place.
[/QUOTE]
What experience? All I’m saying after me, No Chicks For You!
Undoubtedly.
If I were more limber and better endowed the question would have been answered by now.
I have also been known to tell women "One night with me and you’ll never sleep with another man.
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
What experience? All I’m saying after me, No Chicks For You!
Undoubtedly.
If I were more limber and better endowed the question would have been answered by now.
I have also been known to tell women "One night with me and you’ll never sleep with another man.
[/QUOTE]
The experience puts them right off the gender, eh?
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
I have also been known to tell women “One night with me and you’ll never sleep with another man.”
[/QUOTE]
Good lord, you mean you traumatize them so much they can’t even SLEEP with another man?
If I start seeing articles about a strange strain of situational insomnia among women, I’m hunting you down. You should be ashamed of yourself.
[QUOTE=Hamadryad]
Good lord, you mean you traumatize them so much they can’t even SLEEP with another man?
If I start seeing articles about a strange strain of situational insomnia among women, I’m hunting you down. You should be ashamed of yourself.
[/QUOTE]
I’m working on a way to use my powers for good. So far, I got nothin’.
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
I’m working on a way to use my powers for good. So far, I got nothin’.
[/QUOTE]
Of course you’ve got something! You can let Aeschines fuck you; he’ll never chase after a skirt again, and millions of women the world over will gratefully erect statues in your honor.
[QUOTE=kaylasdad99]
Of course you’ve got something! You can let Aeschines fuck you; he’ll never chase after a skirt again, and millions of women the world over will gratefully erect statues in your honor.
[Beavis]Heh-huh. I said “erect”.[/Beavis]
[/QUOTE]
Man, that would be a HUGE sacrifice. I might need a little, uh, pre-emptive appreciation, if you know what I mean.
I wonder if he’ll get pissed off when I say “Is it in yet?”