I feel I owe the SDMB a huge thank you.

Because, had I not followed a link from bored.com to these boards, all those years ago, I would never have met Crusoe, at my very Dopefest on 13th March 2004, and I wouldn’t have had the happiest day of my life on Saturday when we got married.

Me and my husband.

So, thank you Cecil, and all the Dopers, for helping me to meet the love of my life!

Wow, you guys are a good looking couple!

Congrats!

Agreed - I can’t decide which of you is cuter. Congratulations!

Congratulations! Wishing you both a lifetime of joy and happiness! :slight_smile:

Everyone is always saying ugly Dopers are attractive when they obviously aren’t and it ticks me off. However, you and Crusoe are obviously a very attractive couple. I have it on good authority that you are intelligent as well.

Congratulations!

Thank you! That’s very Jennyros of you!

Congratulations! And what a very beautiful picture!

Wow, Dopers tying the knot! Congratulations … and may you fight ignorance happily ever after!

They make a great couple don’t they? :smiley: :smiley:

Woot! We justified our existence!

Now we can finally dispense with GQ and GD and focus on what’s really important: bacon salt, goats, and cat pictures.

Oh, and congratulations!

Doper babies… cool.

A nice lookin’ couple indeed.

Huh. And I thought the above was just the usual polite nuptial flattery. Wow.

Congratulations!*

*On the marriage, I mean - it’d be a bit odd to congratulate you both for being so easy on the eyes.

::tosses rice:::

Congratulations!

And lots of “my mate fancies you. Do you fancy her?” :wink:

Congratulations!

Agreed. Those are the most attractive Dopers I have ever seen a picture of.

I came from bored.com too :smiley:

Over here we pass notes:

"Do you like Steve? Check (tick) 1 for yes, two for no!

1. _____"

giggle We just have furtive conversations in the ladies toilets… And sometimes they even produce something that works out well… :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well, that knocks Tripler and I out of the ‘Newliest Wed Doper Couple’ spot, I hope you’re happy! Well, you look happy anyway, so good on ya for it. Best wishes to you both.

I don’t think we need to hear about what you produce in the toilet. There are plenty of other threads for that sort of thing. :smiley:

As did I. While working for these people, shockingly enough.