I gotta' new sig!

I have a new signature. Actually, I’ve never had one. I got one now. I didn’t do one when I first subscribed because I didn’t know what I wanted. Now I do. Whattaya think?

well, it certainly is understated. :wink:

It’s a hard-hitting existentialist commentary on the emptiness of modern American life.

I think Sunrazor is trying to say something about the duality of man.

I see it more as a commentary on the faceless existence people are forced into in their constant desire for acceptance.

You have challenged me to seriously reconsider my own search for a good sig line.

Subtle. You gots class! :wink:

I think you might consider checking the “Show your signature” button when you post a thread asking for comments on your signature. :slight_smile:

Zulu. My favorite quote.

–Gotta’– is an abomination of the lowest order.

Here locally we have a frequently running commercial for a place that will loan you money against your next paycheck.

The screen asks gotta’ MONEY MAYDAY?.

Gotta’ is NOT a word, nor is it an intelligent attempt at a word. It is a mutilation of “do you have a”, or (if really stretched) “have you got a”.

At any rate, there’s no reason to contract it by putting more letters into it, not to mention that the apostrophe has no logical function.

Since you didn’t post your sig, we can’t really comment on that; but your use of gotta’ should humiliate you the rest of your life.

You’re welcome.

(awaiting Gaudere’s wrath.

Uh, yeah, I’m a little slow on the uptake about this signature stuff. I’ve edited the sig, and am tryin’ t’remember t’click on th’“Show your signature” button with each post, ‘cuz there’s nothin’ I wanna’ get more than your approval, y’know?

You get pie!

This past Christmas, I also got “Zulu Dawn.” I gotta’ watch it about fifty more times before I find a favorite quote from it. Burt Lancaster with a “Welsh” accent is a real scream. But Nigel Greene’s utterance from “Zulu” is my favorite movie line ever. Most people have never heard it.