I had my first session of therapy today...

…and as it turns out, probably my last. Apparently, I’m not that screwed up after all.

But I rather enjoyed it! I got to talk about myself for an hour, and she really listened to me and asked me really great questions. It was really nice. She said that it seemed like I had everything under control, and she suggested that I kept writing my journal, and if I started going down again, I’d just give her a call.

So I’m slowly getting off the meds and I’m getting my life in order.

I feel good.

Wow!
Hello.

Our threads are right next to eachother and I just said hello to you in my thread.

I guess you’re ready to stop? So soon?

That’s good!

It IS nice to get to go on and on and on and on about nothing but yourself and what interests YOU and not feel guilty about it.

I’m happy to hear that you’re swell. :slight_smile:

Excellent! Isn’t it amazing how it feels when someone actually listens to you, and doesn’t just hear you?

Good for you, Soda. :slight_smile:

The thing is that my depression was intimately linked to some really hard stuff that were going on in my life a while ago. Now that I have sorted out most of that, and I have meds to keep my diurnal rhythm in order, I really do feel good.

I’m happy to hear that you are swell too, Turp! Yeay us!!
:slight_smile:

soda, the orignal Swedish chick… I’m glad you went to therapy (although I didn’t know that you needed it), and I’m even more glad that you don’t need to go back.

E-mail me if you need to chat.

soda, can I give you a (virtual) hug? Taking the step of going to therapy is an incredibly frightening experience, and I think you’re so brave for going. I also think it’s beyond smashing that you’re doing well and probably won’t have to go back. :slight_smile:

Woohoo for soda! ((((((((((soda))))))))))

And, of course, woohoo for Turpentine, who is also feeling swell! ((((((((((Turp)))))))))

:smiley:

Woohoo, this thread is turning into a love fest! I like it! No wonder I’m doing so well.

:smiley:

::hugs to all::