I Had Sex With Ricky MArtin

No,of course I didn’t!And I wouldn’t even if he asked.This is my 1,000 post(it took me 3 months and a week to get here!).Any comments from friends or mentions of how anyone could find Ricky attractive are welcome! Love,Rose

I think we all knew that was a joke since you aren’t a guy.

Congrats on the big 4 digit wonder.

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

what,only guys like him?

You don’t like Ricky? Who is a celebrity you do find sexy?

Joey Ramone…

Hey! What happened to your declaration of undying love for me?!

Ricky likes girls only platonically.

I was going to ask if Ricky Martin just has a little bump, like a Ken doll. He’s obviously been cloned from Ken by some mad scientist.

David B.provide a cite for that!And your not a celebrity.(actually David,my love for you"evolved"! :wink:
And the title of this thread said sex,something different from love.
(ilovebill)

I Did do 1,000 pretty fast(3 months).Thanks Mullinator.

We are on an irreversible path to democracy and freedom. But that could change-Dan Quayle

So who is Ricky Martin?

“Do or do not, there is no try” - Yoda

Orangecakes, congratulations on your 1,000th post! BTW, if you try to write to me today, I can’t get on AOL to retrieve my mail until my sister-in-law gets off the other computer (I share an account). But congrats anyway! :slight_smile:

Fuzzy, remember the group Menudo? He was one of the group - now all grown up. Now he sings some pop song and girls around the world are CRAZY about him. Screaming, fainting, throwing underwear - the usual. There is only one word in the English language that can describe Ricky Martin. YUCK.

OK, we have enough youth. How about a fountain of smart? =^…^=

My ex-wife went to an arts academy with a teen-age girl who lost her virginity to the lead singer of Depeche Mode after a concert.

I guess it was an unpleasant experience. The guy kicked her out of the hotel room as soon as it was over, tossing her 50 bucks for cab fare.

No, guys do not like Ricky Martin. Or at least this guy doesn’t. He looks like he doesn’t have any genitalia and his hair is glued on.

I don’t like Leonardo DiCaprio either. Seth Green, on the other hand… licks lips :slight_smile:

If I ever met Ricky Martin in person, I’d smash his teeth down his throat the instant he smiled. Am I the only one who can’t stand that smile?
– Sylence

I don’t have an evil side. Just a really, really apathetic one.

Ricky Martin with no teeth:

Livin’ la boca loca.

Ken has a bump?

Congratulations. All the little posts add up (like this) so never fail to congratulate.I haven’t checked, but it might be appropriate to add a picture to TM after 1000 posts

orangecakes: your homepage address is ok on the profile http://www.homestead.com/abbie4ever/index.html
but clicking it gives an error, cut and paste works

I wished I’d slept THROUGH Ricky Martin, but, modern life permeating yer skull whether ya like it or not, the tripe still registers.

On a more distinguished note: orangecakes, your vida est muy loco !