I know something you don't know ...

Betcha can’t guess it.

ChiefScott is still horny?

andygirl isn’t pregnant?

Congrats UncaBeer!

So how far along are you? Are you going to marry the guy? You should, but only if you really love him.

The itching was too much, so you’ve now stopped shaving near the Little Uncle?

Cecil himself is going to grace us with his presence at a Dopefest?

Oh my God. Did you get invited to Cecil’s secret mountain chalet too? Just take it from me: the little black negligee he’ll have laid out for you is shorter than it looks.

You picked up a copy of “The Communist Manifesto” at a flea market – It rocked your world and now you have to reconsider all your political stances?

This is more of that suspension bridge-building stuff, isn’t it?

Well, no, some of us DON’T have engineering degrees, and I think it’s just MEAN of you to be bringing up those god damn suspension bridges of yours all the time.

Okay, so mine fell DOWN, all right? Are you happy now?

– Uke, close to tears

You’ve joined PETA!! :eek:!!

Did Charley Heston drop by and tell you that the NRA has formally reversed it’s positon and now supports an all-out ban on weapons that might offend the delicate sensibilities of the Mothers of America?

Fine! Be that way!

I know something you don’t know.

So there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to see another Amway distributor on the boards! E-mail me and we’ll talk.

BTW, thanks for letting me borrow “Dianetics”. Not my cup of tea, but if it works, more power to you.

this?

It’s ok usually they can reverse those sex change operations if your not satisified with the results.

You’re giving up beer and changing your name to UncleGinderAle

I am not left handed!!!

It’s you that is pregnant,
not andygirl.

Guys! Guys! Relax… Don’t let UncleBeer wind you up like this. It’s probably nothing much at all. I think they’re just going to close down the SDMB or something like that. Don’t stress it.

:eek:

When the CIA kills you so that neither the Russians or Chinese figure out that GREAT secret you know, can I have your liver? I don’t need it or anything, I just think it would look need bronzed and on my mantle piece.