I laughed out loud at the airport yesterday...

I was sitting in the men’s room at JFK, after undergoing the usual wretched time-consuming boring dehumanizing process that air travel has become twice in three days, feeling just about as alienated and disenfranchised as a human being can feel; and I saw a small, professionally printed sticker someone had stuck neatly on the toilet paper holder:

“Toilet camera for statistical purposes only.”
:eek: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Was there also one on the hand dryer that said, “press button to get bacon”? :stuck_out_tongue:

On the dryer I’ve seen

  1. Press button
  2. move hands under hot air
  3. Fan will stop automatically

(and etched right under that)

  1. Wipe hands on pants.

[QUOTE=Unintentionally Blank]
On the dryer I’ve seen

[/QUOTE]

Old joke snipped.

In the old Continental terminal of Stapledon airport in Denver I saw on driers
“Do not use with wet hands”

on an official looking sticker. :eek:

[QUOTE=pbbth]
Was there also one on the hand dryer that said, “press button to get bacon”? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/QUOTE]

Push button. Get bacon. :smiley: