I need a cool decorative bottle.

I’m redoing the towels, rugs, etc in my bathroom. I’d like a cool bottle to keep my mouthwash in. I was thinking a whiskey bottle with the labels scraped off, along with a shot glass set beside it (Is that dorky?).

Anyway, was hoping you guys would be kind enough to offer ideas. I’m not set on the whiskey bottle idea. So any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks.

I’d go with a murano bottle, or maybe repurpose a vintage soda bottle circa 1955.

No, it’s not dorky at all. I think it’s cool!

Go to ‘American Science and Surplus’, online, they have the coolest bottles and cheap as dirt. Fun catalogue too.

I get different style bottles at Hobby Lobby, JoAnn’s, and Dollar Tree. I have my mouthwash in an I Dream of Jeanie shaped bottle. My gum rinse is in a bottle shaped like an old vinegar dispenser. My hair oil is in a cruet designed for oil and vinegar in a dining room.

Plenty of good options at a liquor store. Especially in the tequila section. It looks like they’ve been sampling a lot of the product while they’re at the design table.

A stoppered blue glass bottle with a likeness of Pan on the front?

Oh wait that’s for perfume, not mouthwash.

From Beckdawrek’s link: Volumetric flask

A great idea, the whisky bottle.

The best part is you get to empty it before use.

Since it’s for your bathroom, I give you Fish Wine

This guy makes some cool porcelain flasks that look like old metal bottles: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MitchellSpainCeramic

Better yet, a genuine, hand-painted JIM freakin’ BEAM I Dream of Jeannie bottle!

Have you seen those really large joke flasks. They are oversized metal, classically shaped, hip flasks. And small shot sized red solo cups would be cool.(dollar tree)

A vintage bottle with a cork stopper would be nice. But it might depend on your decor theme for the bathroom, and for the home.

Hobby Lobby has a large selection of glass bottles.

Here ya go: http://www.shopwinedirect.com/crystal-head-pure-spirit-by-dan-aykroyd-new-foundland-vodka-750ml.html?vfsku=vod179&vfsku=vod179&gpla=pla&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiMLg6L7L3QIVCYh-Ch2M_wc9EAQYAiABEgJZYfD_BwE