I need words/names that end in O....

Ya see, I have a small tradition (one of the few) in my life where I name all my cats things that end in “O”. I have no idea how I accidentally ended up with two in a row, but that’s the theme I always want to keep. So, although I’m not in the market for a new kitty just yet, I’d like to start a list so that I’ll be prepared when the time comes.

What I’ve already had:

[ul]
[li]Romeo[/li][li]Toto[/li][li]Indigo[/li][/ul]

What others close to me have had and I don’t wanna gank:

[ul]
[li]Echo[/li][li]Bongo[/li][li]Opalo :stuck_out_tongue: [/li][/ul]

And I’m sure there’s more that I’ve forgotten but will be reminded of upon sight. I promise not to keep you hanging in suspense if that’s the case. We gotta make sure everything’s above board and legitimized in the Feline World ™.

Can you guys help me out? The more I get, the better. Variety being the spice of life and all.

Donatello
Rafaello
Michaelangelo
Chico
Groucho
Harpo
Zeppo
Gummo
Mo
Jo
Rico
Filio
Julio

Ringo

Bozo.

Armondo
Poco Loco

Banjo
Rufio
Rosario
Rambo
Dumbo
Marco
Polo
Dodo
Booboo
Bonzo
Jacko
Wacko (from the Animaniacs of course)
Tobacco
Fatso
Pietro
Cujo

If it is a black & white cat Oreo would be great.

Pogo… cuz kitties bounce.

Zero, Echo, Aggro, Amino, Quizno, Ohno, Apollo, (get it? Apollo Ohno? The skater? nevermind) Rollo, Polo, Aero, Afro, Pogo, Gogo.

I’ll have some more in a minute.

Don’t forget Leonardo.

Gato
Tokyo
Apollo
Hello
Rio :wink:
Piccilo

How about Zippo if it’s lively?

romero

Placido
Domingo
Placebo
Bravissimo
Bravo

Dingo
Bingo
Lingo
Congo

Pepto, Ego (great if you have a dog named Id), Anglo, Avacado, Avagadro (math geeks will love this one), Bobo, Bamboo, Tattoo, Bilbo, Dildo, Fido, barrio, Mayo, Uhoh, Zippo, Banjo, Hero, Gyro, HoHo, Bio, Wino, BOGO (Buy One, Get One), Bonito (pretty in Espanol). Got enough? No? OK.

Shakespeare is full of characters with O at the end of their names. To name a few:

Orsino - Twelfth Night
Petruchio - Taming of the Shrew
Horatio - Hamlet
Banquo - Macbeth
Gratiano, Bassanio, Lorenzo, Salarino and Salanio - Merchant of Venice
(Lorenzo is also in Will Ferrel’s ELF. “‘Lorenzo’. That’s a fun name!”)
Othello, Brabantio, Cassio, Iago (which is also the bird in Disney’s Aladin) - Othello
Prospero - The Tempest

Logo, Lego, Mo, Uno, Quatro, Cinco, Ocho, Volvo, Coco, Valentino, Idaho, Mexico, Colorado, Ohio, John-o, Steve O.

Or Susano-o.

Cornholio?