I pit drive-by posts

Nonsense! It’s part of the Homosexual Agenda[sup]TM[/sup], Part VII, Section 12, Subsection (b)(iii).

1. It’s patronizing to refer to me as your friend and then spend a whole post talking about how horrible of a person I am.

2. The fact is, I just posted all the ones I saw on a skimming of the first page. If you’d like, I can send you some pictures of myself at anti-war rallies or wearing my “Impeach Bush” t-shirt.

3. Misspelling “liberals” in an attempt to make people who dislike them sound stupid really serves only to make you sound stupid and judgemental.

4. Calling me a “conservative tool” was completely out of line and undeserved. Maybe think before you post next time.

Wow. You’re the first person to ever make a joke about how an Internet poster has no life and needs to get out more.

If, however, you’ve actually puckered up enough juice off of my OP to make a meaningless post like this, perhaps you have some strange need to mock other posters for what you perceive as their lack of social graces. While I won’t bother actually attemping to prove that I indeed have a social life, I would like to point out that your post was shallow and meaningless.

WOOHOO!!! I annoyed the shit out of someone.

Just as an FYI, vinnie, I did go back to that thread. Mainly to ask Mr.Moto to clarify his position about punishment of the students, but I didn’t bail on it. I felt the subject was being adequately argued without my input.

I tried drive by posting, but the laptops hardly ever hit anyone, and it was too expensive to replace them all the time.

And I think the problem is the homosexual Christians secret agenda myself.

Two driveby’s for the price of one (make that three.)

Hi Vinnie,

Perhaps you should have followed your own posting rule:

4. Calling me a “conservative tool” was completely out of line and undeserved. Maybe think before you post next time.

Well, #4, yes, but more to the point, #2:

How the hell do you know they’re just drive bys that people don’t come back to defend if you don’t even bother to read the entire damn thread? More often than not, after a few jokes the thread turns into a serious discussion about the OP, usually a discussion by most of the people who were making the jokes in the first place.

Hi, Opal! :smiley:

I have no particular problem with drive-bys, if they’re witty. Even if they are not, they’re usually short enough that they don’t interrupt the flow of the thread. And even if they do from time to time, so what?

I must therefore conclude that the OP is a big girl’s blouse.

Don’t be too hasty, my friend.

Mock, Mock, Mockity Mock!

But you don’t distinguish between honest respectable “you’re”, and “your” tools.

You realise who that makes you worse than? That’s right. Hitler!

Bush is a swine, & the son of swine.

ACCOUNTABLE?!?!

CLINTON!!!

BLOWJOB!

grumble-grumble

Vinnie,

Why did you cite only posts by charter members? Just asking…
I think this is a really weak pit and no, I have no cite for my own opinion, and I may never look at this thread again. Is this a drive by? Am I pitted?

Congratulations! You actually made one point I agree with. The rest, eh, not so much.

You’re all racists.

Ritz Mock Apple Pie

The classic pie, featuring Ritz crackers baked in a golden crust,
is perfect for the holidays.

Pastry for two-crust 9-inch pie
36 RITZ Crackers, coarsely broken (about 1 3/4 cups crumbs)
1 3/4 cups water
2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
Grated peel of one lemon
2 tablespoons margarine or butter
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

1. Roll out half the pastry and line a 9-inch pie plate. Place
    cracker crumbs in prepared crust; set aside.

2. Heat water, sugar and cream of tartar to a boil in saucepan
    over high heat; simmer for 15 minutes. Add lemon juice and peel;
    cool.

3. Pour syrup over cracker crumbs. Dot with margarine or butter;
    sprinkle with cinnamon. Roll out remaining pastry; place over pie.
    Trim, seal and flute edges. Slit top crust to allow steam to escape.

4. Bake at 425 F for 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is crisp
    and golden. Cool completely.

Makes 10 servings

Have a piece, vinnie.

This is just like what the Nazis did. I hate Nazis.