I Pit Split_p_j

Fuck you that is not what I’m saying at all. Do not slander me like that.

If you did, tho, it’d be totes okay with you!

So what are you saying, women cant get their own drinks? Look either women have agency or they don’t. Cosby didn’t give them the drinks with an IV, a choice was mad by them to drink. He even showed them the pills or told them it would be kicked up per the deposition

No you have literally said that you have no problem having sex with a woman who is too intoxicated to resist because she made herself drunk. You have said that repeatedly. That is why we know you are trolling.

If you say “I like beans”, and then someone asks you what you like about beans, and the next post you insist we are slandering you because you never said you like beans, we know you are not saying anything you actually mean. You are playing a role on the forums. You aren’t posting with sincerity. That is trolling.

You aren’t being a real poster right now. Were you at one time? I don’t know your history well enough. But you are full of shit now at least.

Better lube it up just to be safe @split_p_j, just sayin…

Quote me on saying that, I never said that. I’m 50 years old I know how the world works. I’m saying these women knew and know exactly what they are doing.

Word was out Cosby was a sex fiend with some pull and they were all wantabee models or trying to be in show biz. They got high with him and banged him because they thought it would advance their careers.

It didn’t, he used them as they tried to use him but they got nothing. So now that they’ve hit the wall they were bitter and used metoo to get back at him.

Okay.

I can go on. You don’t have a problem with having sex with a woman who is too intoxicated to resist because they brought it on themselves. I can keep quoting you. We can read your fucking posts, idiot.

If those women had sex with him before getting intoxicated you’d have a leg to stand on. You don’t. I’ve quoted the law to you on multiple occasions, he is a rapist.

And as I’ve said how can you force these women to drink that much. In my case if I’m that much of a POS that you are making me out to be how could I force a woman to get that drunk?

One drink and she’s done? How many, 5, 10 what’s the magic number for too much? Are you saying that’s for me to decide? How would I know?

Are you saying I know her limits better than she does?

How many Long Island Iced Teas can you drink @split_p_j?

Always has been.

It doesn’t matter. Again, nobody forced me to leave my garage door open, but that doesn’t mean you can come in and steal whatever you want.

A person is drunk if they appear drunk. You said you are 50 years old. You fucking well know when a person is drunk. Heavy-lidded, slurred speech. A person will show those signs before they are inebriated enough to be unable to make decisions. You might as well ask how you know if a person is asleep. “How do I know they’re asleep and not blinking slowly?” Fucking troll.

Ah, damn, an old school 9/11 truther troll? How they hell has this loser been able to stick around this long?!

I stand by my 9/11 posts to this day.

Bill Cosby did not rape the Twin Towers or get them too drunk to consent!

So if women know they are getting drunk, why not leave? Remember we are talking about adult women here. It’s their body right?

So why wouldn’t they stop drinking before it even gets that far? Why even take the first drink? I know you all believe in the knockout drug, but the deposition says Cosby gave them pills with drinks, showed them the pills in fact.

How do explain why they didn’t walk right then and there. You all have excuses after the fact but I’m saying they were in control of themselves before the drinks or pills.

You seem to think each time (over 60) that Cosby showed them the pills and they all agreed to take them with alcohol. I’m sure when the show-the-pills plan wasn’t working he bought himself a pill grinder. Enough of the women probably left right “then and there.” :roll_eyes:

Because they trust the person they are with, and trust that they won’t get raped.

You might find this hard to believe but there are people who won’t have sex with passed-out woman who can’t resist. Based on your comments, you probably wouldn’t pass up an opportunity like that, just your like buddy Quaalude Cosby but there are those of us who don’t see women as broken sex dolls that only need to be switched over to the “stop saying no” mode.

So much for women having agency…

I’m still around because I actually liked this board. I lurked for years before that. Things have changed here with the times. I used to be able to discuss things.

I’m in the pit now and I don’t belong here, but I will defend myself.

Bring up paper towel cores that’s worked in the past.

You are in the Pit because you will say something then in the next post you will deny saying it. You claim ignorance of things that any fully-functioning adult should know. You are an apologist for rapists. It’s really hard to defend those things.

You know, you said you are a big fan of accountability and although you are badly misplacing that principle I do have to respect that. For example, Cosby made the decision to rape women and confessed to it. He’s out on a technicality, but his life and career are over and his legacy is shit. He will be remembered solely for being a rapist and anything else he accomplished in his fame will be eclipsed by that. Few people remember Hitler’s paintings or his love of dogs, John Wayne Gacy will not be remembered for his time spent in children’s hospitals and charitable events entertaining people, John Wilkes Booth isn’t remembered for his acting career. Those people are held accountable for their bad decisions by going down in history as monsters. So will Cosby.