I Pit Split_p_j

I’m just trying to point out how illogic you sound. How do you force drinks on women? They can’t decide not to drink?

There is something wrong with you, so this will be my last reply on this subject.

A woman can decide to get drunk. She might even pass out. That does not give you the OK to fuck her. Someone who is too drunk (or too stoned, or passed out on Quaaludes) cannot consent to sex.

Your drunk driving analogy is bullshit, since no one is doing anything to you. However, if someone got you drunk and forced you to drive, maybe that ridiculous analogy works.

IIRC, ‘something’ is a singular noun.

But your point is well made :wink:

I lol’d.

I know you’re trolling because nobody is that fucking stupid, but on the very, very slim chance you’re not trolling, read this.

Ok so you are saying women are not in control of themselves right? That is the agurument you are making.

Fine but I have to respond to this BS. How can we define too drunk or stoned or whatever? I know women that can drink me under the table.

Anyone can say anything after by this standard. You are taking agency away from women thinking like this.

Don’t ever call me a troll, I’m a real poster and have been on here for years.

The alternative is probably worse.

The point being it’s an excuse that can’t be proved after the fact but is now taken as fact in this metoo BS time.

So you actually believe these intensely terrible things?

Dude, that’s not better.

Okay, so then you are the American Taliban. A misogynistic fuckstick of the highest order.

You are better thought of as a troll.

Okay fine. I’ll take your word for it that you are not a troll and you are sincerely questioning whether or not it is rape when a woman who becomes intoxicated has sex. Read the article I linked to you then. I’m surprised an adult would not know the answer to the question, but the answer is yes. Absolutely yes. That is rape.

Rape, by definition, is nonconsensual sex. Once a woman (or man, gender doesn’t make a damn bit of difference) is intoxicated then they can’t consent. They may choose to get drunk, yes, that is a choice. But it doesn’t excuse a person taking advantage of them.

Hell, let’s not even talk about rape anymore. Let’s say that you are a business owner who goes out drinking with other people in business. You overdo it and get drunk. Then someone says, “Let’s go to the office and finalize that deal we were talking about.” You are barely coherent and slur out an acceptance, and sign a bunch of contacts with a sloppy drunk signature.

In many cases, those contracts are void, depending on the jurisdiction and other circumstances, because you were not able to fully comprehend what you were doing at the time.

It’s the same deal. If you aren’t coherent enough to make a decision, then you have not given consent even if if you actually say “yes” or don’t protest what is happening. That is the law.

Again, it’s very hard to believe that anyone doesn’t know this. This is very basic information.

So doing away with the concept of statutory rape and child molestation would be empowering children to you, wouldn’t it?

Unbelievable!

I said women, adult women, fully developed minds. I knew someone would try to bring it here.

I just want to say I’m glad to know that if I get @split_p_j passed out drunk he can’t and won’t complain if I fuck him up the ass.

That’s my point, I would never get that drunk to allow that. I’m an adult in control of my body, and therefore my alcohol intake.

You want to give a pass to women, but how do you decide who is too drunk? Can it be faked? If its a real concern then maybe women should not be able to drink at all.

Drunk women, comatose women, unconscious women. All fair game to you.

Why not children?

Maybe this analogy will help.

A few years ago I was pretty damn sick. I had a really, really bad head cold. I took NyQuil because I was desperate to clear my head and also it was late and I wanted to sleep. I then realized that the next day was trash day, and the garbage truck comes early so I had better take the trash cans out of my garage and drop them off at the curb. I stumbled out with the trash cans, left them at the curb, stumbled back inside, and went to sleep.

Well my dumb ass forgot to close the garage door because I was out of it. And both my car and my wife’s car were broken into. (We never locked our car doors because the garage was secure enough.) Her purse was stolen, and I had a backpack stolen out of my car which has a laptop and other valuables in it.

Was my leaving the door open an invitation to thieves to take whatever they wanted? Fuck no it wasn’t. Yes, mea culpa, I put myself in the vulnerable position of being a victim of theft. (Again, in my defense I couldn’t really think straight, but I still feel responsible for that.) But that doesn’t make the person who stole that shit less of a thief. It just means that “breaking and entering” isn’t one of their crimes. But they are still thieves.

Seriously. Read the fucking CBS article I linked to you. It’s not that long. If you read it, you wouldn’t be asking these questions. If you’re refusing to read it, that is being willfully ignorant. That is trolling. Cut it out asshole. If you want to somehow convince us you’re not a troll stop being so obvious about it.

You think I’m letting you pour your own drinks?
:rofl: