I pit the worst day of my life FEBRUARY 11 2005

I was coming into the pit to bitch about my job. This is fucking perspective. Sorry for your loss.

Please take care, START. I’ll be thinking of you.

i lost a dear dear friend to asthma nearly 10 years ago and it sucks so bad.

please, as the others said, don’t hold it in. cry and rage when you need to. talk about him as much as you need to. he’ll never be out of your heart.

love to you.

I’m so sorry for you and your family, START. Like everyone else has said, you did nothing wrong and you showed compassion and love for your brother. Also no one thinks you’re making it up.

I can’t imagine how hard this must be for you and your family. I know you loved your brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hey, START?

You were a good brother. That much is obvious from your post.

Seconding what everyone else has said, take time to heal, don’t push yourself, let yourself grieve. We’re all thinking about you.

E.

I can’t even imagine what this must feel like for you. My thoughts are with you, START.

START, I am so so sorry. I cannot imagine the pain and sorrow that you are going through right now.

I can’t say anything differently or better than anyone else that has posted already, but I wanted to let you know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am truly sorry for your loss.

Prayers for you and your family as well as Zechariah.

:frowning: I’m so sorry START.

I am so very sorry, START. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh, honey. I’m crying with you. Hang in there. :frowning:

We’re here for you. Seriously, this is a great and supportive community we’ve got going here. I am sorry for your loss. If you need us, just say the word.

You are in my thoughts. I can’t imagine what you are feeling right now, but you have gotten a lot of good advice here. Don’t forget when you do feel like talking/posting again, there’s many many people here to listen.

One day at a time.

Oh, sweetheart… I’m so sorry. My condolences to you and your whole family, especially your poor parents. Try to take some comfort in the fact that you were a good big brother to him, and I’m sure he knew that.

I feel for you. Such a tragedy. I am so sorry for your loss.

Haj

I’m wishing comfort and strength to you and your family, START. You did everything humanly possible for your brother. You tried your best for him and you gave him what dignity you could. Nobody could ask for more.
That won’t lessen the shock or the grief but your brother knew he was loved. That’s a huge gift.

Veb

My grandfather had asthma and I’ve seen what a nearly-fatal attack looks like. START, you have my condolences.

Oh God, hon. I don’t know what to say, but my heart breaks for you and your family. I’ll light a candle for your brother’s fine spirit.

Best,
karol

I am so, so sorry for your loss.