I pit the worst day of my life FEBRUARY 11 2005

I am so very sorry for your loss, START. Words fail me.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family START.

…I’m just at a loss for words.

Hang in there, bud.

I’m so terribly, terribly sorry.

Ah, that’s terrible news. :frowning:

Best of luck man. Try to be there for your parents, if you can. I found that oddly comforting myself, in comparable situations (though I haven’t been in anything nearly as bad as you are now).

Don’t hesitate to come back here and talk with us, it will do you good.

I’m sorry for your loss START.

START my deepest condolences.
Cherish your memories. Honor him with the way you live your life.
Be gentle with yourself and your family.

My prayers go with you.

God Speed Start’s little brother.

Oh START oh START. I am crying after reading your post. I’m so so sorry. I know you loved your little brother - I remember a thread you started once about something that had happened to you and one of your main concerns was how it would affect your little brother. I can tell you loved him very much. He loves you too, so much. Words are so inadequate. I can’t imagine how you’re feeling. I am sending heartfelt thoughts and prayers your way. {{{{{START}}}}}

I am so sorry. My heart is with you and your family.

Sorry, Start. :frowning:

I can’t even imagine having to deal with something like that.

I’m so sorry, Start. We’re all here for you.

Oh, START:frowning:

START, I know it’s hard not to, but please don’t blame yourself. The professionals couldn’t revive him – there’s no reason to even entertain the idea that you might’ve been able to. You did the most loving and caring thing you could possibly have done under the circumstances; you gave him dignity at the end, which is what I believe we would all want. What you did mattered, even if it couldn’t save him.

May he rest in peace and may your heart heal quickly.

I’m so terribly sorry. Your family will be in my prayers.
((((((START)))))))

I’m so sorry START. My condolences, and a hug.

:frowning:

You have my condolences. Losing someone that close to you, that young, hurts like hell. Time will heal, but it won’t erase. I hope things get better for you and your family.

Oh, START , I’m so sorry. Please know that you didn’t do anything wrong.

I’m very sorry, START. I usually just lurk but I read your other threads and wanted to say that it showed you really loved your brother. As others have said, don’t worry about not having done the right thing - there was no right or wrong in that situation, just trying to do the best you can, and you did. Hugs.

Rest in peace, Showbiz. I hope it’s better on the other side.

START, I’m very sorry for your loss…

My condolences, START. Remember what you said a while back to the child who had lost his father, and use it now. God’s taking care of your brother now, and your belief will help you and your family through this time.

Your brother knew you loved him, and if he’s anything like I was with my older brother, he thought you were the coolest guy in the world.

Start,Im so very sorry to hear of your loss, prayers for you and your family.