I pitt D'Anconia

Posted without comment…

I don’t get it. Given the nature of D’Anconia’s posting, this thread isn’t exactly ‘away from politics.’

** adding this to my Christmas list **

I read it as: (Away from politics, Shodan makes very worthwhile posts,) and (is not remotely an asshole)
you read it as: Away from politics, (Shodan makes very worthwhile posts, and is not remotely an asshole)

Not to be harsh to anyone, but this. As soon as I can tell someone is routinely posting for no other reason than to rile people up and piss them off, that shit gets ignored. I’ve never understand why it’s considered such a virtue to not utilize the ignore list for blatant trolls. All they do is disrupt everything, so why even be tempted to respond and propagate their bullshit or get them off? Nope.

Never mind, zombie thread. Wish they’d fix that stupid date problem.

Or D’Anconia. Which ever is easiest.

So wait, he wasn’t banned by Christmas?!

2015 was the year without a Santa Claus.

1. Confused this is such an old thread.

2. Not clear why it’s a zombie given they haven’t become more charming.

3. It appears they were much more clearly a racist in the past.

4. Why exactly are they still around?

I’ve been trying to figure that out for a while. I can think of no other poster who brings as little to the board as the pittee.

Can’t argue with that.

There aren’t many places left where he can feel superior.

@Magiver, maybe?

Can we add in this little turd and subsequent posts derailing the Elon Musk thread to the pile? The upshot being that treating your employees like shit is good business practice, and that employees so treated should bend over saying thank you sir may I have another. Failure to do so will cause future employers to rightly reject them as having ideas above their station.

Thanks, I was wondering if there was a thread for this. He’s being really obtuse in that thread.

They should just be grateful to their master for having jobs at all. If it weren’t for Musk, they’d still be surrounded by free loading loafers. Now they have the opportunity to really distinguish themselves between trips to the toilet. Until, of course, those get taken away too.

Oh, what he’s DONE to the place! Words fail.

Had it carefully explained to him why the ‘free lunches’ perk represented a substantial monetary benefit.

Had it carefully explained to him why hiring managers probably won’t care about a little public complaining from Twitter employees right around now.

More fools we.

At this point why does anyone pretend to believe he is amenable to any explanation that the world is not like he says it is? Heck, I think he won’t even take a “well, that’s like, your opinion, man”.

Then again considering the username…