I want to open ____ so I can name it ____

I want to start a rock and roll band where the instruments are all kazoos called kazooka Joe.

A fudgery called " 'Round the Corner"

I want to open a company that supports wildlife by the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal, so I can name it “Locks and Bay Gulls.”

I want to write a southern play about ornithologists, called “Chat Ani Hoatzin Ruff”. The sequel will be a murder mysery, “Murrelet Ani Oriole Egrets”.

And all you play would be bubble gum pop?

You want a smile for that special occasion?

Get your false teeth from Dental Rental.

Need a therapist as well?

Mental Dental Rental offers a one stop solution…

A bar for animal costume fetishists underneath a heroin den called The Furry with the Syringe on the Top.

I want to open a medical practice; a psychiatrist’s & proctologist’s office & call it Odds & Ends

I want to open a zoo for the pets of Burn Notice’s Madeline Westen, so I can name it “The Gless Menagerie.”

Except that pho is a Vietnamese noodle soup. I’ve never seen it on any menu in Thailand except maybe at specifically Vietnamese restaurants.

I’m going to open a bar and call it either The Ditch, or The Gutter. We’d open early and have breakfast specials. “Wake up in the Ditch/Gutter!” the ads will say.

A newspaper in Spokane and call it The Spokane Word.

A grocery store in Marquette MI and call it The Village Marquette.

It could also be a boating-supply store in the South.

I want to open a kitchenware store so I can name it The Panhandler.

I want to open a coffee shop / cafe on the lot by the train tracks so I can call it “Chugga chugga chew chew”

I want to open a shop selling handcrafted baskets in Helena, Montana.

I’d like to open a women’s motorcycle clothing store~~~~~ “Hooter’s on Scooter’s”

I’m serious designed shirts for advertisement

I want to start an airline called: ‘Fly By Night.’

I want to start another airline called: ‘Winging It.’

I want to open a used book store called Ye Olde Booke Jointe.

A store that only sells statues of duck butts: Donald’s Rumps