I was watching a woman play the cello last night...

I had the opportunity to watch a woman playing the cello last night. The music was beautiful, but I found myself fastinated by watching her. Her movements and facial expressions were so captivating. It seemed to me as if I were witnessing some exotic, lesbian sex act. I could not turn away.

If a cello turns you on, a woman playing the flute must really fascinate you. :wink:

I dunno … that would be an unconventional angle for a blowjob!

Speak for your self…

I also find female cello players strangely erotic, I think it has something to with their posture as well as what hlanelee said.

In case you want to rent a movie this weekend:

‘‘Town and Country’’ actually opens where you might expect a Warren Beatty movie to open - he’s in bed being serenaded by a naked cello player (Nastassja Kinski) and feeling very guilty about it.

mmmm…once upon a time I had a large, tasteful (I think) poster of **Nastassja Kinski ** draped with a large boa constrictor in a frame, prominently displayed in my living room. The woman that would be my wife had me get rid of it. The things we do…

“Madam, you have a wonderful instrument between your legs and all you can do is sit there and scratch it.” - Sir Thomas Beecham to female cello player.

Come to think of it, a lady friend said something similar to me one night…

You could also make it a double feature, and watch Witches Of Eastwick. Susan Sarandon has some “smokin’” scenes while playing the cello.

I always heard it: Madam, you have a wonderful instrument between your legs with the potential to bring pleasure to an infinite number of men, and all you can do is sit there and scratch it.