I would like to welcome and introduce...

one of my bestest of friends - Larmal, to the SDMB.

That is all. :slight_smile:

Howdy, Larmal! Tell us about yourself.

Hi, Larmal! And we do mean all about yourself :smiley:

Welcome to SDMB, Larmal. Remember; have fun and play safe. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the SDMB, Larmal. Have Fun! We’re an odd but interesting bunch from the world around.

Now mega, get back to your party pronto :wink:

oh my, now I feel such pressure being introduced by a 1000’er… well, here’s a bit about myself.

• I live a few blocks from Ms. Mega The Roo, and she’s responsible for me joinging (dargnarb that woman).

• I run a satirical site called extremejerks.com, it’s not for everybody. I for the most part do all the geek tech stuff on the back end (mySQL/PHP integration, scripting, marketing, etc.)… my buddy Jay B does the majority of the actual writing.

• Oh my, re-reading that last bit leaves me feeling nerdy. Fantastic!

• I want a jetta. I’ve always wanted a Jetta. I will give my first born for a Jetta. Unless my first born is super duper cute, then maybe I’ll keep her.

• I’m in a program called Computer Systems Technology that teaches me how to be a nerd in every aspect of my radiation induced life. Before that, I was majoring in Theatre.

• I’m a Chrstian, but not one that’s going to harp on people. I’ve only been a Christian for about 5 years looks at watch…5 years yesterday actually. I believe that everybody has a right to their own opinion and belief, and I’m not one to knock them down because of it. If you excuse me for a moment… a fisher of men doesn’t for the hook into somebody’s mouth. =)

• I’m 6’2", rock hard body, blond hair, blue eyes, and I give the best back rubs and foot massages in the world… oh, shucks, wait a minute… that’s what I’d LIKE to be.

• I’m now ending this post. =)

shucks… sorry, my bad… my fisher of men thing was supposed to say
“a fisher of men doesn’t FORCE the hook into somebody’s mouth.”
maybe that makes more sense. BAH!

Your a man arn’t you?

DAMNIT ROO!!! We need more WOMEN on this board, not MEN. Now get back out there and bring me a woman! :slight_smile:

Oh yeah… WELCOME Larmal!

You can check out any time you like… but you can never leave.

hahaha… oh my GOSH… yes, I’m a guy, my bad. I’ll go out and fix that right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please allow me to introduce myself…

Yer pal,
Satan - Commissioner, The Teeming Minions

*TIME ELAPSED SINCE I QUIT SMOKING:
Five months, three weeks, 18 hours, 37 minutes and 53 seconds.
6991 cigarettes not smoked, saving $873.88.
Extra time with Drain Bead: 3 weeks, 3 days, 6 hours, 35 minutes.

*“I’m a big Genesis fan.”-David B. (Amen, brother!)

Welcome to the board – as it was once said, you shall find this MB “More addictive than caramel covered crack”

Welcome Larmal, as soon as you get hungry, check out this thread.

Whatever you do, try not to be like me.

–Tim

Hi!

(try not to be like Homer…oh, he already said that.)

Welcome. This is a fun board. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the best little message board on the net!

We’re really happy to have you, Larmal.

Any chance you can fill me in on your username? Inquiring minds want to know. And this one is nosy enough to ask.

Scotti

How y’all doin’? Great to meet ya.

filthy

Hey Larmal! Welcome to the boards. wicked evil grin and lots of cackling before she composes herself ahem sorry about that. That happens sometimes, you get used to it.

Now just remember don’t annoy the people in the pit they’ll tear you apart like rabid dogs and you’ll be just fine. You are crazy right? Thats a prerequisite for joining the board you know… didn’t Roo tell you about that?

hello.

would you like a sandwich?