Identify an old rap song

I am looking for the title and author of an old rap song. It was a favorite of a co-worker, at a company for which I worked briefly in 1991.

I believe that all of the performers were African-Americans.

There were 3 female singers, and 1 male singer. I suspect that the females formed a group, which probably got top billing. The male probably got a “with” or “featuring” credit.

The song took the form of a dialog between a man and a woman.
The male would sing one verse.
One of the females would sing the next verse.
The male would sing the next verse.
Another of the females would sing the next verse.
Etc.

The male verses were mostly the man bragging about his sexual exploits. As the song progressed, he got more and more vulgar, and more and more misogynistic.

The females were utterly unimpressed. As the song progressed, they got more and more caustic. They cast aspersions on the man’s manners, and his morals, and his bedroom prowess, and the size of his anatomy. One verse ended with all three women chanting in unison, “You’re an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weenie, short, short man!”

It was not “Short Dick Man” by Gillette and 20 Fingers. This song came out at least 3 years before 20 Fingers released their magnum opus. This song was rap, not techno-dance. It was much longer, and had more complex lyrics.

Anyone remember it?

Best I’ve got is I Got A Man by Positive K. 1992.

Fun fact: both parts are done by Positive K. The woman is just his own voice sped up/altered.

Not the one, but thank you.

The first song that came to mind for me was Blak Pudd’n by SWV.

That’s not it either. In the song I’m remembering, the man and the women were far more antagonistic. But thank you.

Considering the similarities in the most memorable lyric, I am wondering if it might be by the same writer or the same producer as “Short Dick Man”?

Google suggests it’s a 1990 song called “Little Dick” by H.W.A. but I’ve never heard of it.

Heres the song, but scanning through it I don’t hear a mans voice, just a womans.

There’s no joy in Mudville. But I appreciate the attempts.